cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make 9$ a month?

telemonster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

What do I do to make 9$ a month in PM questions/answers. How many questions/answers/bravos should I get to earn that.

Thank you so much. Stay high

10 REPLIES 10

frazzx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've done that and received nothing 

Lukas123422
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You make money back by answering question other people have 

Kdhillon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@telemonster would love an answer for this.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

It's pretty easy to make 1 or 2 if you like stopping by and answering or commenting, 5 is not too hard either but you have to come a bit too often, it will be noticed in your family, definitely. Those lucky months when you happen to be around many questions and not too many people are online to answer, you can get to 10. To have guaranteed 10 and shot at $15 you will need to treat it as a job. 

It's ok if you are frequently stuck on public transportation and it's even a bonus if you want to avoid chitchat, but you are better off collecting bottles around your neighborhood, it would yield more money in shorter time, you'll get some tan and vitamin d and make some cat friends

To know what to do to get it with the minimal effort is not possible, formula is secret, keeps changing (from what I heard, improving to keep focus on quality of help as opposed to reward) and has subjective part to it. Basically the more helpful you are, if you are also decent and not overly aggressive the better your standing will be

@gpixel wrote:

it's Bravo's...

@telemonster I will stay high! thanks!

Up until recently, bravos mattered very little. It was too the point that people had figured out that posting 1000 empty messages would likely earn you the top reward. Fortunately, I understand that changes have been put into place to avoid those types of situations.

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@telemonster 

@telemonster wrote:

Hi there,

What do I do to make 9$ a month in PM questions/answers. How many questions/answers/bravos should I get to earn that.

Why $9 specifically. I with PM for 2 months first month I earned $10 second month $5, its based on your contribution, to the PM community, many experienced members put many many hours. Consider the rewards as a little thank you from PM instead of a money making journey. We learn alot along the way as well. In turn we can help new members, like we are helped when came on board.

it's Bravo's...

@telemonster I will stay high! thanks!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@telemonster there is no a specific number you should have to get community reward. PM has its special formula to detect what reward value you will get based on your activity.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@telemonster hi first thing is to become familiar with the issues around here by reading the help articles and answering questions, to make 9 or 10 bucks you will probably have to spend most of your day here every day lol

@telemonster wrote:

Hi there,

There is no $9/month Community reward. The amounts that you can earn are $1, $2, $5, $10. or $15. As to number of bravos and requirements to get reach reward level, any answer given to you would be a guess.

Need Help? Let's chat.