cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get rewards on community

briannguyen92
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys,

I'm kinda new to all of this but I'm trying my best to stay active in Community to save money. What is the average post, answer and bravos do I need to give out/get in order to get rewards? 

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

just spend time here reading old replies. 

You ll get some ideas, use google for tech questions, search in the community threads.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@briannguyen92 wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm kinda new to all of this but I'm trying my best to stay active in Community to save money. What is the average post, answer and bravos do I need to give out/get in order to get rewards? 

Thanks

I will say it again and again.... you gotta ask this guy.

esjliv_0-1622764266867.png

@briannguyen92 

Keep doing what you are doing....consider the community reward as a bonus and use the community to learn all about how to manage your account and service and how to refer. If your goal is $1 or $2 that is easily achieved and lately $5 is attainable with some effort. $10 and $15 are practically full time jobs and currently being awarded to only 6 and 2 members only.

In regards to @t_p  comment it actually only takes one hour of minimum wage work per month to get the top 1% level. Trust me after Friday I will be looking in my future to 10 to 20 hours of minimum wage work per week rather than the 100+ hours I spend here each month in the hopes of receiving $15 for my efforts. I do it for the laughs, the thank you' s and the other day....the happy tears.

But there's lots of insight in this contentious thread from a year ago along a few other threads I have started on this issue...try the search bar for others or read past Top Contributor Announcement threads for info. I'll start tracking your stats if you are serious about learning and contributing....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Community/Community-Rewards-Allocation/m-p/578760#M83...

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@briannguyen92 wrote:

Hi guys,

Thanks

It's PM top secret formula!

Seriously, if you come in here trying to make money, you'll be mightily disappointed.

One comes here mainly to learn first and then try to help others. The rewards are just chump change, if even that. Even Oracles top "salary" is $20/month. You'll make more than that flippin' burgers at mcdo couple hours a month!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@briannguyen92 : It varies depending on the overall volume of traffic going on. Don't come here for the monetary reward. It's pittance. If you like to help folks and have the knowledge of the subject then just whenever you feel like spending some time here then see a question that hasn't been answered yet (gotta be johnny on the spot around here) or some other factoid/nuance that hasn't been mentioned yet or even just another way to say it then add your say and carry on. Do it again. Do it again. If you get a bravo then great. If you get a post chosen as a solution then even better.

Then ... do it all again the next calendar month. It all resets. After a while, your older posts will collect a few bravos from newbs that search and find your post and like it if they found it helpful to them.

There's the old joke around here...it's more profitable for time spent to collect and redeem bottle deposits.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@briannguyen92 

when you will help other question and give Bravo and you receive Bravo and more poster they right information to other getting help from your poster, is something like that...

and visit Here link  General Reward Rules...

Need Help? Let's chat.