cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable Autopay?

leanne_tran08
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

i need help to enable autopay. I went to payment tap and click on manage autopay but where can i enable it? 

Please help! The team_moderator is not really helpful. 

17 REPLIES 17

jellybeanie

everytime i do it locks me out for an hour  im sitting in a library trying to do this my internet does not get hooked up until next week so i am getting very frusturated here please help

jellybeanie

i cant seem to get into my account at all ???

Are you Ok now @jellybeanie ?? If you have more question you can write here..in a new subject for more visibility...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@jellybeanie

To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

If you would like to make a voucher payment, our vouchers can be purchased from a few stores, depending on your location, such as Walmart, Loblaw (The Mobile Shop), WOW! Mobile Boutique, Koodo Authorized Dealers, Ect...

I hope this answers your question 🙂

Ashley

jellybeanie

thank you can i ask you another question cant you just get a pre paid card from a store? or how do you set it up for them to take it directly out of my bank account thet tried twice but of wrong account and now i have no phone service

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @jellybeanie

You can use a Visa Debit to make your payment, as long as it is not a simple Debit card, it should work just fine.

Regards,

Ashley

jellybeanie

can you use a visa debit card? to pay your bill?

jellybeanie

i got this phone and for some reason they keep trying to take it out of the wrong account i have the money in there i just need it to be taken out please help 

@leanne_tran08,you will always see the $27 charge listed when you look in the overview page, but when you turn on AutoPay, on the day of renewal/payment, the reward will be applied automatically, to reduce the $27 to $25.  This is the way the system works.

For my 90 day plan, I have a plan cost of $120, and with my AutoPay reward, $6 is credited at the time of renewal, making my due amount $114, less any other rewards that may be waiting to be applied to my purchase.

if you do not turn on the AutoPay, you are wasting away $2 every 30 days.

Hello @leanne_tran08

I am sorry to hear hat you're still having issues with the autopay feature. 

After taking a look at the conversation you had with my colleague Aissata, I can confirm that she explained the difference between having autopay turned on or turned off. However, I see that you insisted to pay $25 even though you want autopay to be disabled. 

I am sorry but the plan costs $25 with autopay and $27 without autopay, this is how the rewards work and I see that our awesome community members have already put their input by providing you with many details. 

If you would like to save $2 off your bill then I strongly suggest turning your autopay on. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

leanne_tran08

Apparently if i enabled the Autopay, my bill still remain at $27. Im not happy at all. My bill should change to $25, if i want to enable it. 😡😡😡😡

leanne_tran08

Okay thank you! I appreciate ur help. 

@leanne_tran08wrote:

Hello, 

i dont see the enable button once i click manage Autopay but i do see remove Autopay on the bottom. 

How long did it take ur plan to renew itself once u removed autopay? 

Thank you for ur help! 

Since you see the "Remove AutoPay" button, it looks like you already have it enabled. Another way to check is by going to My rewards page. If you see AutoPay rewards ($2 or $6), it means you have it enabled. 

And no, please don't remove autopay. Leave it Enabled so your account can renew automatically. If you have the AutoPay enabled, the payment will go through around midnight and account status will change back to Active by the morning. When this happens, you should not experience any downtime with cell services. 

leanne_tran08

Hello, 

i dont see the enable button once i click manage Autopay but i do see remove Autopay on the bottom. 

How long did it take ur plan to renew itself once u removed autopay? 

Thank you for ur help! 

@leanne_tran08wrote:

Yes i have. I tried to removed my credit card and my bill still say $27? 

On the Overview page at the bottom, what does it say about AutoPay? When you go to Manage Autopay, isn't there a button to Enable Autopay?

I see a button to Remove AutoPay since i already have it enabled. 

Is your services currently working without any interruption? If yes, the payment will go through sometimes tonight if you are on AutoPay. And your plan will renew itself by the morning regaldless of any expired warning. If not, you can always reach out to mods and they will fix it up if anything goes wrong. 

leanne_tran08

Yes i have. I tried to removed my credit card and my bill still say $27? 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@leanne_tran08 You have to add a credit card first to enable AutoPay. Have you done that? 

Need Help? Let's chat.