There are many ways to earn rewards

1. Refer a friend or multiple -$1 off for each 

2. Reply to community help - get badges and get up to $20 off

3. Autopay - get $2 off per month

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@kelvarnsen wrote:

Depending on how many people you know and how comfortable you are talking about how much you love your mobile service provider (without worrying about being annoying), referrals could potentially be a way to rack up a bunch of rewards.

The nice thing about referral rewards is that once you have them you don't really need to do anything to maintain them (as long as the person you refer maintains their account), unlike the community rewards that reset every month.

Plus if you are the type of person who knows a bunch of people (I'm not) you could get a lot of referrals. Like enough to pay your whole bill. With community rewards even Oracles only get $20 off there bill.

I agree that referrals are a great way to go as well, but saying ONLY $20 off of the bill you make it sound like no big deal or worth the time.  What other providers even offer $1 for helping out.  A provider that will give you credits towards your bill for helping out is a HUGE bonus.  Now after saying that I must also state that if you are here just to earn credits you are doing this for the wrong reason and will find it isn't worth your time.  You must want to help people and for that PM will reward you.

Maybe "only" was a bad  choice of words. Wasn't trying to discount what they do at all, because it is pretty impressive. I just meant that with the community reward structure, it maxes out at $20 (while the referral reward has no maximum) so unless you have a $20 plan the reward won't cover your whole plan. If anyting the Oracle reward should be higher, based on how much work they do.

@kelvarnsen wrote:

Depending on how many people you know and how comfortable you are talking about how much you love your mobile service provider (without worrying about being annoying), referrals could potentially be a way to rack up a bunch of rewards.

The nice thing about referral rewards is that once you have them you don't really need to do anything to maintain them (as long as the person you refer maintains their account), unlike the community rewards that reset every month.

Plus if you are the type of person who knows a bunch of people (I'm not) you could get a lot of referrals. Like enough to pay your whole bill. With community rewards even Oracles only get $20 off there bill.

I agree that referrals are a great way to go as well, but saying ONLY $20 off of the bill you make it sound like no big deal or worth the time.  What other providers even offer $1 for helping out.  A provider that will give you credits towards your bill for helping out is a HUGE bonus.  Now after saying that I must also state that if you are here just to earn credits you are doing this for the wrong reason and will find it isn't worth your time.  You must want to help people and for that PM will reward you.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

kelvarnsen

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

The best way to earn rewards to keep visiting the forum and helping out.  Earn some bravos and solutions and the rewards will follow.  The rewards are really a bonus to those that want to help out.  A big thing to remember that quality posts are appreciated a lot more than the quantity of posts you make.  Put up a focused suggestion that really helps someone will get you way more bravos than a generic post you paste all over the community

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Tiprix

@WILLIER2014 additionally public mobile offers contests about once a month, so make sure you check the announcement section ever so often.  They have given out public mobile credit and gift cards in the past.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@WILLIER2014 

Here is a good summary of the reward system with PM:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

Any other questions, just ask away...

Need Help? Let's chat.