sholeh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everybody, 

how I can get more credits as a new user.Thanks

15 REPLIES 15

Dee77

Awesome!! Love it! 

Ahahahahahahahahaha! Nice to see some humour on here. So often posts are out of frustration. It's good for everyone to remember we are only human and laughter can see you thru the hardest of times. Even if it's just because a technical glitch that's preventing you from surfing the net. Your Facebook friends can wait!

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mimmo wrote:

Collecting beer and pop cans and returning them for refunds is probably the quickest and easiest way 🙂 

But it is very difficult to collect beer cans while I watch TV or ride the bus or while I am at my job.

Dee77

Great!  Thanks for the reply. 

@Dee77 wrote:

Hi there. Im new here.... still waiting for number to kick in but wondering if vouchers count for auto pay? I mean, its as effective as credit cards, yes? 

Thanks

As long as you have a valid credit card registered on your account, you should qualify for AutoPay.

Whether you choose to add funds to your account by payment voucher or manual credit card payment is entirely up to you and it doesn't affect your AutoPay status/reward.

Dee77

Hi there. Im new here.... still waiting for number to kick in but wondering if vouchers count for auto pay? I mean, its as effective as credit cards, yes? 

Thanks

sholeh

reallllllllllllly.

sholeh

Funny

Working a second job or part-time job would probably earn more money to pay for your plan.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Collecting beer and pop cans and returning them for refunds is probably the quickest and easiest way 🙂 

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Easiest way for me was when PM had the $25/$25 referral credit. That was a game changer. 

But moving family/friends over is currently the best way

sholeh

Thanks 

sholeh

Thanks

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can earn a $2 autopay reward by adding Visa debit or credit card, referrals, and particpating in the community forum.

Here is more info about rewards.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@sholehAll users can earn credits by autopay, referring people to join Public Mobile and participating in the Public Mobile Community.. they say up to $20 but realistically it is only $15 / month.

Signing up people by using your referral code is probably the lowest hanging fruit.

Need Help? Let's chat.