cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to convince a friend ?

Marie555
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

I would like to have some advice, tips on how convincing a friend to be with Public mobile. 

Something like you top 3 reasons why it is the best cellphone company 🙂 

Thanks !

5 REPLIES 5

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Marie555 wrote:

Hello, 

I would like to have some advice, tips on how convincing a friend to be with Public mobile. 

Thanks !

Hi @Marie555 in addition to what had already been mentioned above, right now Public Mobile is offering your second 30-day free when you activate on any plan online.

FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

I would say add ons. 

Variety of Long Distance Bundles 

Add ons roll over month to month

Add ons for use in USA. 

Every plan has unlimited international texting 

@Marie555 wrote:

Hello, 

Thanks !

I know that people mention coverage. That's not really a main selling point to me, because of all the others have good networks too, unless you're comparing to Freedom.

The only thing that Public Mobile really edges out the competition on is the rewards program that can offer great amount of discounts if the customers works at it. Other than that, the plans are better or comparable at the competitors who also offer call center customer service who some/many customers deem as important.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Marie555 1. Largest coverage area 2. Very affordable plans 3. Rewards to decrease your bills.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM offers ways to save money with awards like autopay, referrals, and community awards.  Online support through community forum.  Freebies for minutes and data.

Need Help? Let's chat.