cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change from Legacy to Rewards

leelo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been with PM since Feb, 2014. I suppose I'm considered a legacy customer. How do I change my status from legacy to reward?  Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@leelo wrote:

Sorry I'm new to the community and I'm just grateful to get such quick helpful responses from you both. Thanks again.

No need for an apology. Welcome.

leelo

Sorry I'm new to the community and I'm just grateful to get such quick helpful responses from you both. Thanks again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@leelo wrote:

Thanks for your help.

I gave you a bravo on this one because it showed up first and I'll leave it there because now I don't know who you're replying to 🙂

leelo

Thanks a lot. Greatly appreciated.

leelo

Thanks for your help.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@leelo wrote:

I have been with PM since Feb, 2014. I suppose I'm considered a legacy customer. How do I change my status from legacy to reward?  Thanks.

Soon, all plans will be able to get rewards but the current plans are better if you ask me.  I think legacy customers need to call in to change plan and agree to losing call centre.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@leelo wrote:

Change your plan to any of the currently in-market plans and that sets you up to be reward eligible.

Remember if you wish to change your plan then do future plan change so as to finish up the plan you've already paid for.

Edit: @leelo: Actually it looks like the above is wrong. You can choose to do nothing and at your first renewal after March 17th you'll be rewards eligible.

Legacy/Pioneer change

Thanks @cavemantoronto for making me look. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.