Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Add a Referral?

pcheng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey!

First time Public Mobile user! 

I just signed up, but I forgot to add my referral's number, is it too late?

Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@superbaby52 wrote:

yes i am a new  to PM..and put a fr refferal in  the slot it says for fr refferal..so i email //contact  a mod..thks for the help my friend.also waiting for phone to activate..its been about 30 mins..nothing yet except a text  with a pin nubmer and 1 for rewards..thks for the info

To the obvious...the friend is a customer of PM right?

Maybe restart the phone unless you're waiting for a port.

It also might take a couple days to appear.

superbaby52
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes i am a new  to PM..and put a fr refferal in  the slot it says for fr refferal..so i email //contact  a mod..thks for the help my friend.also waiting for phone to activate..its been about 30 mins..nothing yet except a text  with a pin nubmer and 1 for rewards..thks for the info

superbaby52

no i put my friends number in  where it says to..but never got my 10$ discount

Anonymous
Not applicable

@superbaby52, did you put your own number in when you signed yourself up?  If so, that doesn't work.  If you signed up a friend, and during their activation, YOUR number was entered, then you should get an ongoing 1$ reward (every 30 days).

If you were signing up, and entered another PM customers' phone number, then you would get $10, and they would get the ongoing $1 bonus.

If you fit into these categories, and did not get the applicable bonus, then you would need to contact a moderator via private message.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

superbaby52

i didnt get my referral numder discount of 10$.i did put in slot where it says  to..

@imm1304 wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

Welcome back to the community. 

Process to add a referral after activation is now possible by moderators 🙂 

Thank you!  Great that the mods can sort out the referrals after activation.  Good to know.  

@imm1304 wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

Thank you!  Great that the mods can sort out the referrals after activation.  Good to know.  

This is a relatively recent update.  Only the referred party can reach out to the moderator team to have the change made after the fact for obvious reasons.  It avoids the potential for the referring party taking credit for referrals that illegitimately. 

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai wrote:

@imm1304 wrote:

Hi @pcheng!

Welcome to PM!

As you already know, you are supposed to add the referral number during activation.  

The only thing left to do is send a private message to @CS_Agent and ask nicely.  Good luck!  😄 

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @pcheng!

Welcome to PM!

As you already know, you are supposed to add the referral number during activation.  

The only thing left to do is send a private message to @CS_Agent and ask nicely.  Good luck!  😄 

Need Help? Let's chat.