cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How quickly do the rewards update when people leave?

jairolevi
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi guys,

Not complaining, I am just curious.

A few of my referrals left PM in January, but I am still getting the $1 reward from them.  Good for me!

Does anybody know how long does it take for the referrals rewards to be updated? 

Thank you,

JL.

7 REPLIES 7

jairolevi

@ShawnC13 wrote:

It is done right away.  So you have 30 referrals or you have 10 and are on a 90 day plan?  Could be a glitch that worked in your favour.  In the past there was what most called phantom referrals where you were getting credit for referrals that you never even had

I had 30+ referals at one point.

I currently have 12

I still have $30+ dollars in referrals rewards, I thought it would go down in the next biling cycle but they are still there... which I can't complain!

Not sure how long this happiness will last lol.

JL

It is done right away.  So you have 30 referrals or you have 10 and are on a 90 day plan?  Could be a glitch that worked in your favour.  In the past there was what most called phantom referrals where you were getting credit for referrals that you never even had

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jairolevi

Are you sure it's for the referral and not autopay?

100% Sure.

I dont think I would get confused between the $2 autopay and the $30 referral rewards lol

@jairolevi wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

Smiley Happy ...when the system will know it!!!

Well, they left 2 months ago, no longer apearing in my list of referred numbers... but the rewards are still intact.

Are you sure it's for the referral and not autopay?

jairolevi

@Lieux wrote:

Well, they left 2 months ago, no longer apearing in my list of referred numbers... but the rewards are still intact.

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When my mom left PM in January, I got a text same day from PM saying I will no longer receive the referral reward. As soon as her number was transferred to her new carrier the text came in.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@jairolevi wrote:

Hi guys,

Not complaining, I am just curious.

A few of my referrals left PM in January, but I am still getting the $1 reward from them.  Good for me!

Does anybody know how long does it take for the referrals rewards to be updated? 

Thank you,

JL.

Need Help? Let's chat.