cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How my autopay rewards are deducted from the bill?

lavelalala
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

My PM plan is $40, and I have set up autopay($2 rewards/month) and my estimate bill is $38/month. However autopay system charge me $40 without tax every month. I wonder how they deduct my rewards? My understanding is they charge me $38 every month..

7 REPLIES 7

Heer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@GSamuel It becomes a credit in the billing option, which is a plus for you.

GSamuel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

$2 every mth

@mpcdesign  When pm charges you for your plan it does it as two components:

1. 30 day plan : $10  Every plan is charged this...the grandfathered 50/50 plan, $15 plan, $25 plan and so on
  2. Then you are charged according to your distinguishing feature of your plan.... $15 plan is charged : 100 outgoing minutes : $5 ($10 + $5 = $15)
  3. All other plans are charged according to their plan data..... $25 plan is charged : 1gb at 3G : $15 ($10 + $15 = $25)  $35 plan 1.5gb at 3G $25,  $40 plan 5gb at 3G $30 and so on....

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@lavelalala, that is correct, if you look under self-serve account, and click on 'View Payment History' as shown below:

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 12.48.11 AM.png

You will see a table of credits and debits. Credits is a positive for you, a reward, while debits is negative, and they will charge your account:

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 12.47.19 AM.png

If you will notice on the left side of the table, I have a $2 reward for AutoPay, $2 for Loyalty (years of service) and $5 for Community work. Yes, I have an extra $20, but, I did this to show another user what I did.

On the right side, I have the $40 plan, I am not sure why it was broken up like that, but most likely, the plan takes two lines because of the French translation. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@lavelalala , could you please post a screenshot of  your payment history for the last 90 days. So  that we can take a look at it? Please omit all personal imformation. Thanks. Also, what is your applicable tax rate?  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@lavelalala  The first month you are charged full price the in your account they add a $2 reward credit. Then as your renewal nears pm adds a second $2 autopay reward for a total of $4 in autopay rewards. You will also have a $10 referral credit added to your account if you used a referral code.....for a $14 credit in your account. Your next renewal will charge you $26 + tax after it applies the $14 credit first. The following renewal will have the regular $2 reward applied and then charge you $38+ tax for your third month.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@lavelalala  If you log into your self-serve account, you should see that $2 sitting in the rewards section. At the point of your next renewal, the system applies any rewards to your account as a credit, and then charges your autopay card for the remainder owing, which, according to what you've said, would be $38. It shows up in your transaction history as $38, without tax, but on your credit card statement(or Visa debit), it shows as $38 plus tax.

Need Help? Let's chat.