cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lavelalala
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How my autopay rewards are deducted from the bill?

Hello,

My PM plan is $40, and I have set up autopay($2 rewards/month) and my estimate bill is $38/month. However autopay system charge me $40 without tax every month. I wonder how they deduct my rewards? My understanding is they charge me $38 every month..

Accepted Solutions
mpcdesign
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: How my autopay rewards are deducted from the bill?

@lavelalala, that is correct, if you look under self-serve account, and click on 'View Payment History' as shown below:

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 12.48.11 AM.png

You will see a table of credits and debits. Credits is a positive for you, a reward, while debits is negative, and they will charge your account:

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 12.47.19 AM.png

If you will notice on the left side of the table, I have a $2 reward for AutoPay, $2 for Loyalty (years of service) and $5 for Community work. Yes, I have an extra $20, but, I did this to show another user what I did.

On the right side, I have the $40 plan, I am not sure why it was broken up like that, but most likely, the plan takes two lines because of the French translation. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@lavelalala  If you log into your self-serve account, you should see that $2 sitting in the rewards section. At the point of your next renewal, the system applies any rewards to your account as a credit, and then charges your autopay card for the remainder owing, which, according to what you've said, would be $38. It shows up in your transaction history as $38, without tax, but on your credit card statement(or Visa debit), it shows as $38 plus tax.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@lavelalala  The first month you are charged full price the in your account they add a $2 reward credit. Then as your renewal nears pm adds a second $2 autopay reward for a total of $4 in autopay rewards. You will also have a $10 referral credit added to your account if you used a referral code.....for a $14 credit in your account. Your next renewal will charge you $26 + tax after it applies the $14 credit first. The following renewal will have the regular $2 reward applied and then charge you $38+ tax for your third month.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@lavelalala , could you please post a screenshot of  your payment history for the last 90 days. So  that we can take a look at it? Please omit all personal imformation. Thanks. Also, what is your applicable tax rate?  

mpcdesign
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lavelalala, that is correct, if you look under self-serve account, and click on 'View Payment History' as shown below:

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 12.48.11 AM.png

You will see a table of credits and debits. Credits is a positive for you, a reward, while debits is negative, and they will charge your account:

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 12.47.19 AM.png

If you will notice on the left side of the table, I have a $2 reward for AutoPay, $2 for Loyalty (years of service) and $5 for Community work. Yes, I have an extra $20, but, I did this to show another user what I did.

On the right side, I have the $40 plan, I am not sure why it was broken up like that, but most likely, the plan takes two lines because of the French translation. 

View solution in original post

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mpcdesign  When pm charges you for your plan it does it as two components:

1. 30 day plan : $10  Every plan is charged this...the grandfathered 50/50 plan, $15 plan, $25 plan and so on
  2. Then you are charged according to your distinguishing feature of your plan.... $15 plan is charged : 100 outgoing minutes : $5 ($10 + $5 = $15)
  3. All other plans are charged according to their plan data..... $25 plan is charged : 1gb at 3G : $15 ($10 + $15 = $25)  $35 plan 1.5gb at 3G $25,  $40 plan 5gb at 3G $30 and so on....
GSamuel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

$2 every mth

Heer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@GSamuel It becomes a credit in the billing option, which is a plus for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.