cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much longer will the referral glitch be going on?

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

First I was getting texts that I've received another referral and then it would disappear.  Now each day my referral amount is being adjusted.  A couple days ago 2 more appeared in my rewards section, but no text notifications. 

Yesterday I had 15 referrals and today I have 13.  This is annoying.

7 REPLIES 7

@DDM69...

I was getting similar messages as you. First that I had new a referal, then it would be gone. Same thing for a coupla days, but they finally stopped. A lot of PM'ers were getting similar messages for awhile too.

I too, was excited to see new referals....but I knew they weren't legit.

The whole referal thing has been glitchy for a long time and I'm surprised it's still on-going.

If you do have legit referals...just keep an eye on them, in your account from time to time...just to make sure they don't mysteriously vanish.

Happy Holidays  😷

DDM69

Did you read my post?

The referral disappears within a day. So, no I don’t get financial benefit from this. 🤪

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69 , so, did you actually get financial benefit from that?  i wonder if those kiosk helping the activation did put in the code when they helping new activation.  I do know some sales will do that.  They put in some number they marked down from before, just to help others to get some lucky money  🙂

If you didn't refer anybody just ignore it, otherwise it will suck all the joy out of you. I got to the point where I'm really happy i don't lose any referrals

That promo Shaw communication 0 unlimited calls and texts really did sting, i had to silent sms notifications

DDM69

I care because I get excited that I got another referral, and then disappointed to see it's gone a day later.  

@DDM69 

This isn't new. This has been going on for as long as I can remember. Customers just didn't care about it before becauae the errors were in the customer's favor.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Good question,  @DDM69 

I agree it is a problem that PM should put some resources on preventing. 

Hey, if there's any way those mistaken referrals could happen the moment before auto pay renewal, I'd take them. 

Need Help? Let's chat.