cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: How much effort to get to top 50?

People would all want to try to lower their bills, the other important of the community is to help others who have issues with whatever it may be. maybe you have had the same issue and can easily help someone else who is experiencing the same one. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Re: How much effort to get to top 50?

PM uses a secret formula to issue community awards.  It is easier to get referrals from family and friends $1/referral to reduce your bill.  Also if you already signup for autopay to save $2 every 30 days.

Yummy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: How much effort to get to top 50?


@stevenanto wrote:

People would all want to try to lower their bills, the other important of the community is to help others who have issues with whatever it may be. maybe you have had the same issue and can easily help someone else who is experiencing the same one. 


You do not have to have an issue resolved in order to help others.

Just reading posts, trying to understand what issue is, reading suggestions to resolve it and what solution was you learn and are ready to pass knowledge to others.

pkaraa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: How much effort to get to top 50?

read more and learn then you can help others. 

 

coming to the top is a byproduct.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: How much effort to get to top 50?

 


@Meow wrote:


Is that similar when in old days very few knew how to program computers and those who did know developed code with very small bugs so they had to fix it fix it fix it all the time? Great job security... Today bugs are called features. No wonder I am getting Win10 weekly updates with new 'features'.


Absolutely  .... I just want a phone that will make and receive a call or a text  , take a pic and  maybe has a calculator .  This last phone with all the " features " is driving me nuts and just about met a 4 lb hammer today . sometimes it reacts when you pass a finger over a button , sometimes you have to press the button three times   ...its just a nightmare compared to my old phones . 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: How much effort to get to top 50?

@barndoor 

Technology don't you just love it!😃

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: How much effort to get to top 50?


@darlicious wrote:

@barndoor 

Technology don't you just love it!😃


@darlicious  ... oh absolutely ... I made a call this morning then hit the button to hang up  ,the screen changed ...then a minute later I hear a voice in my pocket . It never did hang up  just changed screen . Now I guess if I invested in an earpiece  I would have caught that wouldn't I ? 🙄

softech
Mayor / Maire

Re: How much effort to get to top 50?


@barndoor wrote:

 


@Meow wrote:


Is that similar when in old days very few knew how to program computers and those who did know developed code with very small bugs so they had to fix it fix it fix it all the time? Great job security... Today bugs are called features. No wonder I am getting Win10 weekly updates with new 'features'.


Absolutely  .... I just want a phone that will make and receive a call or a text  , take a pic and  maybe has a calculator .  This last phone with all the " features " is driving me nuts and just about met a 4 lb hammer today . sometimes it reacts when you pass a finger over a button , sometimes you have to press the button three times   ...its just a nightmare compared to my old phones . 


 

@barndoor  You haven't get the latest phone yet.. the latest one now, you can flip to close it if you are really mad with it  LoL

 

So, which phone you have now and which one was your old one?

 

 

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: How much effort to get to top 50?


@softech wrote:

So, which phone you have now and which one was your old one?

 

 


@softech   Been using a relatives cast off I phones ... no idea which one I have .   Flip would be great ...unless they have changed that to . Mine does endure a rather abusive environment .😀

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: How much effort to get to top 50?

@softech @barndoor 

Oh yes snapping shut a flip phone when you hang up can be very satisfying when you are upset with the caller....just like slamming the phone down from the old days. Smartphones don't have that "feature". You are inclined to throw them away.....slamming them down tends to break them.

 

Despite being borrowed by the bf numerous times my little flipper is still going strong despite the screen not surviving a date with a piece of firewood from the log pile. It's currently enjoying a tour with a punk rock friend whose skills with technology are stretched at that to use the flip phone. But it takes a licking and keeps on ringing!

Need Help? Let's chat.