cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long have I been with PM?

myrahcaz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys I'm wondering if there is somwheres in my account that would tell me how long I have been with PM. 

9 REPLIES 9

@pmw I believe that the very reason that the OP is asking is to know when to expect the level of loyalty reward. Also, looking at the current loyalty reward amount won't help if the person has been a customer for more than 5 years.

pmw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

check how much loyalty rewards do you have, you will know how many years you are with PM

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@myrahcaz You can also create a ticket with bot SIMON. I am sure, moderators have records of when your account was created and activated.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@myrahcaz 

In addition to what was provided above,

1.  If you enabled autopay on your the day of PM activation, you can go over your cc online statement to find the date of your first payment to PM.

2.  PM also sent you couple text messages about your PIN# after your activation.  If you did not delete those text messages, your can check the date.

3.  If you refer-a-friend right after activation, you will also receive a text message from PM too.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@myrahcaz  if you can't find your welcome email and have been with PM for less than 6 months go into selfserve hit there payment history link select the 6 month date range and you should be able to figure out.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Not from within your self service account. You could Try checking your total  autopay rewards, divide them by 2.  @myrahcaz at least 35 minutes.🤔😁 If you can't find your welcome email. Check your credit card statements to see when your initial payment was. Stay safe. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@myrahcaz 

Not in your self service account.  I just checked myself.  

Either your introductory welcome email or introductory text message would give you an exact date.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@myrahcaz wrote:

Hey guys I'm wondering if there is somwheres in my account that would tell me how long I have been with PM. 

Did you save the "Welcome to PM" email ?

@myrahcaz wrote:

There isn't anything in your account that will tell you exactly when you activated. I'm sure you know an approximation. If you need an exact date, look for the e-mail that was sent to you by Public Mobile when you activated.

Need Help? Let's chat.