cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take forWalmart credits.

Yiatiohi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How long does it usually take for the $20 Walmart credit to be added to my account?

7 REPLIES 7

navaumasuthan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got my sim yesterday. And created my profile after 12 hours and noticed its been already credited. As others indicated, the time varies. However, it seems that it wouldn't take more than 2 days.

MotoZ9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just got my SIM activated last night and I got my credit posted to my account right after making a login and e-mail for account access. This was, 3 hours after the activation.

Certain factors may affect the speed at  which you receive your credits, as is usually the case with such promotions. I signed up for auto pay with a credit card. I imagine signing up with a prepaid card would require some time to rule out scamming or exploitation since it is anonymous. 

sn1ker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i got mine in less than 24 hours

ohitora

Don't worry the credit will eventually show up - I also activated two $10 plans at walmart and it took several days for the credits to show up.

dhilscher

Some people have gotten their credit within an hour. I would say the average is less then a day but officially I think it is within 72hours.

ohitora

Don't worry - in my case it took several days for the $20 credit to be added to my account.

cmatassa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you activated a talk & text plan at Walmart, the 20$ credit will show up in your account within 72 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.