cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for the $1 refer a friend to post to your account?

Bonzoproducts
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How long does it take for the $1 refer a friend to post to your account? Is it instant or does it take some time, if so how long?

Thanks.

25 REPLIES 25

@cjlogie wrote:

The $1 reward credit should be on your account within 3 days of your friend activating their PM account.

The $1 refer-a-friend reward for the person doing the referring does not take 3 days. It is immediate.

cjlogie

The $1 reward credit should be on your account within 3 days of your friend activating their PM account.

rrajnish

$1 referral bonus is posted as credit to your account on renewal of your service as long as your referral/friend keeps Public Mobile service active on his/her phone

@Dhoncha 

You can refer as many as you can get to activate. Rewards aren't free. You have to earn them.

Dhoncha

I think Every 30 days you can get any reward..

@mpcdesign one, mom. 😎

@gblackma, how many referrals do you have? You black out the all last 3 'X's???

@gblackma wrote:

20200410_090630.jpg

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Then all is good. Now refer another friend to get another reward.

FredMen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's there now. 

Thx @gblackma  and @iliketotalk 

@FredMen hang in there it will be there soon the 10 dollars will be in their account within 72 hours 😁

You should have gotten it if your friends account is up and running. Did you check the Last 4 digits here? 

20200410_090630.jpg

Click on the arrow. Maybe you lost a referral. If it isn't there by 12 noon eastern. Have your friend contact the moderators about it. Include your refferal link and telephone number in the message. Stay safe. 

FredMen

I just ( about 15 minutes ago ) referred a friend ( using the link ) , and have not received a text nor is it reflected in my rewards account. The friends account is up and running.

@rrajnish Hi yeah it’s pretty well right away if it’s not there now will be in the morning

rrajnish

$1.00 reward will be reflected in the next renewal of your calling plan

@Eurydice wrote:

It goes on your next statement, check your account credits.

While this is true to be able to use the $1 credit, there is actually zero wait time for the $1 reward to show in the rewards summary of the account. This was mentioned early in the message thread.

Eurydice

It goes on your next statement, check your account credits.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Bonzoproducts wrote:

How long does it take for the $1 refer a friend to post to your account? Is it instant or does it take some time, if so how long?

Thanks.

Refer-a-friend reward will be posted right away.  You will not get the $1 until your renewal date as long as  your friend stays with PM on your renewal date.

Have a better and better day!

Conniejean

It should post to your account very quickly. 

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I believe it happened right away or shortly after for me.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Bonzoproducts wrote:

Thanks.

The actual $1.00 will post in your self serve account. You should receive a text saying that you received this reward. The 10.00 promo credit takes around 72hrs to get. If you do not get it in 72 hours make sure to reach out to the moderators and they will apply it to your account.

You can reach the Mod's directly here: Note: you have to be signed into the community for it to work. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It should be instant.  The $10 award can take 72. hours

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I got a text message indicating I got the referral bonus almost instantly after activating my friends sim.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Bonzoproducts it's instant. It appears once the account is activated and paid for. The $10 takes up to 72 hours to appear in the newly created account. You can see the last 4 digits of  the referred number.  See how to below. Stay safe. 

20200410_090630.jpg

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@BonzoproductsIf your friend used your referral code and activated a new account, you should be able to immediately see your friend's number added to the rewards section of your account. You will be able to see the $1 reward which will actually get credited to your account on your next renewal date.

Your friend will also receive the one-time $10 credit within 72 days, but usually within 24 hours.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Bonzoproducts It should be instant. You should receive sms from PM about successful reference from your side. Your friend/family member will get 10$ within 72 hours however.

Need Help? Let's chat.