cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does community awards apply to my account since they have different login systems?

haha650
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

does the system use email to match with the account?

11 REPLIES 11

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Recently my rewards were little messed up and I have one username at community but two PM accounts.

I contact support agent and verified one account with them and reward was applied to that verified account.

So If you have only 1 account, there is no confusion, rewards are applied to your account with your registered email. You can double check rewards under 'my account'.

@darlicious wrote:

@haha650 

If you earn a community reward then your email address from your community account needs to match the self serve account email for it to be applied to the community rewards listed in the self serve account.

I musta misunderstood his question.

@haha650 

If you earn a community reward then your email address from your community account needs to match the self serve account email for it to be applied to the community rewards listed in the self serve account.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@haha650 wrote:

Your email address is used as your log-in. You then have a Community Forum username. haha650 is yours.

mad0502
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Every month, they will “announce” what you rank on the scale, in which you can get amounts up to $20. I think it will be automatically applied.

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@haha650 wrote:

@haha650  Yes, if your community email is the same as in your PM account, you should get rewards (if you are eligible).. If not, then you should match them and it is easier to change community one. 

@haha650...log in to your account and you should see My Rewards.

haha650

im just curious since my username on this community is different from the one on my account .

@haha650 wrote:

no i only have 1 account 

Any Rewards you're entitled to get applied to your account.

haha650

no i only have 1 account 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@haha650 wrote:

You mean you have more than 1 account ?

edit; each account needs a separate email address. You can use alias's though.

I'm not sure what you're asking.

Need Help? Let's chat.