cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we know if we will win rewards through contributions made in the community?

Misah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello to the community,
I have been contributing to the community for a while, I have been receiving shells and my rank has changed because of it. But I have never received a reward. How can I know if I will receive rewards for my next payment?
Thank you.

10 REPLIES 10

@Misah wrote:

Hi @GR ,

It is the same email address.

Maybe the problem is the quality and the number of contribution. I'm not sure yet.

Thanks.

Probably both number of contributions and quality.  Most contributors are averaging 10 up to 700 bravos per month to get some rewards.  Bravos are not the only factor in rewards, but it is a significant contributing factor.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/kudos/leaderboardpage/category-id/Public_Mobile_Commu...

If you are on community just to get rewards, it is probably not worth your time.  The high contributors are spending 1-2 hours per day just for $20/month.  That is less than minimum wage.  It is more of a hobby, helping others and the rewards are the bonus.  A few of us joke that we can make more money collecting bottles/cans off the street than earning money on community forum.  

Misah

Hi @GR ,

It is the same email address.

Maybe the problem is the quality and the number of contribution. I'm not sure yet.

Thanks.

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Misah If you have contributing to the community for a while and haven't received a reward yet would indicate that your community involvement has not been sufficient. It's not about the quantity of posts, but the quality of posts that provide assistance and resolution to problems for other members, and to have approved solutions. 

Give concise responses with appropriate links related to their issues to resolve it and detailed steps for assistance is most helpful to others. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Misah  Make sure the email provided for your community account matches the email in your selfserve account.

Check your community rewards section in selfserve to see if you were awarded any amount during the current period. This typically occurs 6 or 7 days from the beginning of each month.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Usually around the 6 or 7th of the following month community awards are issued.  Here is more info about rewards.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reward-rules

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You get rewards on your next billing cycle and you will get a text notification 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Misah 

About 1 week into a new month, you will receive a badge if you made enough contributions. It is a secret formula on number of bravos, accepted solutions, number of posts  , etc. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Misah wrote:

Hello to the community,
I have been contributing to the community for a while, I have been receiving shells and my rank has changed because of it. But I have never received a reward. How can I know if I will receive rewards for my next payment?
Thank you.

Nobody but the company knows the calculations for rewards. It also depends on what others do.

But you've been here almost a year and you've made a whole 11 posts. You got 7 bravos so that's not a bad ratio.

Just do what amount you're comfortable with and if you get some reward for it then it's all good. Early in each calendar month, you'll see an amount show in your rewards area. Then you'll get a badge. Then your next renewal will have that reward deducted from your plan cost. Then you start again. It resets each month.

GR
Mayor / Maire

Is your email for the community the same as the one for your cell phone 

Misah

Bonjour à la communauté,

Je contribu à la communauté depuis un temps, j'ai recu des écuissons et mon rang a car même évolué. Mais je n'ai jamais recu de recompense. Comment puis-je savoir si j'aurai des recompenses pour mon prochain paiement?

Merci.

Need Help? Let's chat.