Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i transfer my rewards to my new account/ph/sim

JadeN64
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

16 REPLIES 16

@JadeN64 wrote:

Hi i have a line that gets discounts.... I also just started a new phone line new account etc. Can i transfer my rewrds to new line?

In spite of the suggestions, it will not be done. Except for Community rewards, all other rewards are attached permanently to an account, not the phone number. And no, PM will not transfer phone numbers between accounts.

Community rewards follow whatever email address (i.e. account username) has be registered to your Community username, and so can be moved to a different account going forward.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

coffee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@JadeN64 wrote:

Hi i have a line that gets discounts.... I also just started a new phone line new account etc. Can i transfer my rewrds to new line?

No.

Well the SIM card wasn't moved because it was lost along with the phone. BUT, now that you have it back do you no longer want your original phone number? If you DO want your old number, Pick whichever phone you want now and put your old SIM card in it. Then you have your original account with its rewards and your old number back. If you've converted everything to the new phone number now, unfortunately can't change your old number over to your new number on the SIM because you can't Port a number between SIM cards within Public Mobile. But I bet a moderator can change the number for you saving a whole load of fooling around with rewards and email addresses and phone numbers etc etc....

AE_Collector

@darlicious wrote:

@ShawnC13  You may want to merge the two threads...the OP has accepted a solution in the other thread. Thx

merged

@ShawnC13  You may want to merge the two threads...the OP has accepted a solution in the other thread. Thx

@JadeN64 wrote:

You can't as rewards are associate with the individual account

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@JadeN64 

That is understandable and when you lost your phone it compromised your finances and out of prudence you activated a new account to have phone service to deal with all that. It will be up to the moderators to come up with a way to do this. It may be a matter of just changing the email and phone number in the old account to the new one or whatever it takes within the shortcomings in the system to help you. But the system is set up in a way that transferring such things as your referrals is not possible. So it will be up to you to ask them very nicely to figure out a way of keeping your old account but putting your number, email etc....on it. Consolidate the two accounts. Contacting them when you initially lost the phone and access to your accounts would have made this easier.....so you need to be patient and ask for an exception and their ingenuity  to help you. They are not obligated to do this for you....but they provide excellent customer service so they will likely do it out of kindness for you.

JadeN64

The reqrds ARE MONTHLY APPLIED for referring people and for long term loyalty, I hooe this time is enough info, i simply want to keep my monthly discounts but transfer them to my new phone line. I do not plan to keep the old line amd would be disappointed to lose my MONTHLY DISCOUNTS 

@JadeN64 

Normally transferring rewards to another account would not be possible but you have an unusual set of circumstances so perhaps the moderators will make an exception and consolidate your two accounts. Follow @gblackma instructions on how to contact the moderators. Best of luck.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@JadeN64  If you purchased a new phone all you had to do was to move the sim. If the sim size required you to buy a new sim then all you had to do was to change the sim number via selfserve. You did not have to setup a new account.

@JadeN64  you  have to contact the moderators and explain your situation.  Ask them to merge them if possible. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one . (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@JadeN64 wrote:

In full details; lost my phone two weeks ago. I bought a new phone and a new sim and created a brand new phone line using a brand new email adress. (At the time o was locked out of my owm google accounts so this was necessary) then this week my old phone was found. I have rewards that give me a discount each month on the phone line i had. I want to know of i can keep my rewrds from old phone and have them semt to my new ohone line. 

JadeN64

In full details; lost my phone two weeks ago. I bought a new phone and a new sim and created a brand new phone line using a brand new email adress. (At the time o was locked out of my owm google accounts so this was necessary) then this week my old phone was found. I have rewards that give me a discount each month on the phone line i had. I want to know of i can keep my rewrds from old phone and have them semt to my new ohone line. 

I don't think you can transfer rewards between accounts.

@JadeN64 

Can you explain what you mean? Future rewards that you plan to earn? Or rewards you had before?

isaacms

you have to use the same email that you signed up with for before with your new account to receive the rewards

JadeN64

Need Help? Let's chat.