Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I recomend a friend and get $2 per month credit

caydencaylah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

10 REPLIES 10

@LovesToPM wrote:

Something looks off here. It looks like two threads got merged into one.
Can't help but wonder if OP is asking about referrals and also about autopay.

I must have misread the titles earlier but I've seperated them now.  If you take a look at the first post, I'm not really sure which reward is being asked about becuase there is no $2 refer-a-friend reward.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Something looks off here. It looks like two threads got merged into one.
Can't help but wonder if OP is asking about referrals and also about autopay.

@jonfirlotte wrote:

When your friend activates their sim car they will need to enter your phone number as a referral.

I know that you're new around here, but please try to have a quick look at the previous messages in the thread before replying. The same thing as in your message was stated by someone else more than 36 hours before your post.

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When your friend activates their sim car they will need to enter your phone number as a referral.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @caydencaylah You may be confusing the $2 credit that you DO get for setting up autopay. 

$2 per 30 days for autopay
$1 per 30 days for EACH person that uses your PM as a referral when they sign up and stay on as PM customers - any plan

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@caydencaylah, Note that there is no limit. You can refer unlimited number of friends to Public Mobile. You will get $1 credit every month for each referral as long as they remain with PM.

@RossN wrote:

you will receive 1 dollar per month your friend will receive 10

A clarification to this they will receive the $10 as a one time credit

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RossN
Mayor / Maire

you will receive 1 dollar per month your friend will receive 10

travisjdm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ZfromVanC is spot on. New customers are prompted whether or not they were referred by a friend during sign-up/Sim activation and they can input your phone#. You will receive a one time credit as a result (Depending on current promotions - $10 right now I think) and $1 off/30 days or $3 off/90 day plans. This outlined further here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-refer-a-friend-reward

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

When your friend activates their SIM card there is an option box to put the Referer's (your) phone number.

You would then receive a 1$ credit every month as long as they are with PM

Need Help? Let's chat.