cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I link this account

gpetz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone know how I can link my forum account to my personal account so that I can receive the rewards?

8 REPLIES 8

5 posts won't get you much.. rewards is based on your participation on the forum.. only the top few percentile ranges each month get rewards. I think it is 1%, 5% and 10%.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gpetz wrote:

@ShawnC13 

@geopublic 

But I’ve been a user for a yr and I still don’t have any rewards from participating in the community

@gpetz 

You posted 5 posts since August 2018.  You need to more than that before getting any community rewards.

gpetz

@ShawnC13 

@geopublic 

But I’ve been a user for a yr and I still don’t have any rewards from participating in the community

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi, as long as you use the same email as your self serve account, you will be linked... Smiley Happy

@gpetz wrote:

@geopublic  I already use the same email for both. 🤷🏻‍♀️

That is all you have to do then.  That is how the community account and your self serve account are linked

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@gpetz wrote:

@gpetz  Good. That means your all set, nothing more to do.

gpetz

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@gpetz wrote:

Does anyone know how I can link my forum account to my personal account so that I can receive the rewards?

@gpetz  You need to use the same email for both

Need Help? Let's chat.