cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I know top% in October 2019?

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Can someone tell me how do I know what top% in October 2019 for myself,usually I got from email and this monthly I don't get any information for top% in October.

8 REPLIES 8

@cat2019 wrote:

so when I review "my profile", all the badges I saw is what I earned from the current month? Each month the badges will be automatically updated?

Reward badges are only yours if it tells you when you earned it. Sometimes, there's a bug that gives all badges.

cat2019
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

Can someone tell me how do I know what top% in October 2019 for myself,usually I got from email and this monthly I don't get any information for top% in October.

I'm not sure if I understand your question exactly. If you click on the icon to the right of the little envelope...then My Profile, scroll down to view your badges. Find the one for October 2019. If you didn't get notification, you likely didn't get into a bracket....like as suggessted by @PAULRANG18 .

Keep at it though... contributions from @Jackhyf63 are always valuable.

so when I review "my profile", all the badges I saw is what I earned from the current month? Each month the badges will be automatically updated?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jackhyf63 , you did not get any badges for October and so no rewards.  This is your badge link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/65156/page/1

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks everyone for quick replying!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

I'm not sure if I understand your question exactly. If you click on the icon to the right of the little envelope...then My Profile, scroll down to view your badges. Find the one for October 2019. If you didn't get notification, you likely didn't get into a bracket....like as suggessted by @PAULRANG18 .

Keep at it though... contributions from @Jackhyf63 are always valuable.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

You will receive a community reward badge if you get at least top 50% badge on Tuesday Nov12.

@Jackhyf63 log in to your self serve account and look under rewards where it says community reward.  If it says 0$ then you probably didn't get a reward this month unless your renewal was in the last 5 or so days 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You likely didn't get an email because you didn't get a reward. I don't think there is any way to find out your standing in the community.

Need Help? Let's chat.