Did you mean: 

How do I get rewards ?

Sampatterson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Gah so frustrating 

6 REPLIES 6

AresPalace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Rewards? I believe you are talking about the "my rewards" on the public mobile overview page when you log in. 

Auto-Pay. Put your credit card details in and your plan shoud automatically withdraw ur owing amount every month 

Referral Friends - each friends you refer to public mobile using your referral code listed in your PM overview page gets you a disocunt of $1 every month

Community Awards - its a combination of many things. But the jist is try to be involved in the community and help others with their problems if you know the answer. 

Loyalty - stay with public mobile and each year you get a $1 discount up to 5 years. 

NS_Smiles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The first reward is easy, it's called Auto Pay, set up automatic payments from your bank account or credit card. 

The second reward is all about referring others. This does require a little more work. I have 1 referral already and working on closing my 2nd referral and I have only been with Public Mobile 2 months. 

The third reward is from here, in the Community, still learning about this.  

Welcome to Public Mobile and enjoy your savings. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Sampatterson , the esiest one to get is the autopay one . Add a credit card .to your self service / my account .  Get $2 off monthly. 

Refer a friend, you get $1 monthly as long as they maintain a Valid account.

Community rewards. maintain a presence here, ask questions give bravos,  answer questions asked whenever you can. And you can get up to $15 per cycle depending upon your activity level.

Stay with public mobile and get $1yearly to a maximum of $5. Applied monthly to your bills.

@Sampatterson wrote:

Gah so frustrating 

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Which rewards are you asking about ?

Some promo rewards will be added after 30 days.  Please clarify.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Sampatterson wrote:

Gah so frustrating 

Frustrating ? ...how come ? The Autopay Reward is easy to get.

Need Help? Let's chat.