cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find out how long my account has been open

aznrayne69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I was wondering how I find out when I opened my account because I'm pretty sure I've been with public  for more than 2 years but am still only getting $2.00 off for loyalty

10 REPLIES 10

I thought our start date with PM was on the self serve account page but I can't see it. You can look back in the billing screen but I believe it can only show your last 6 months of activity unfortunately.

Several other possibility's mentioned though from searching your email activity with Public Mobile to looking at your rewards bar. But most significantly, you begin getting $1 for one year after you have been here for a full year. So $2 starts at about your 25th month through your 36th month.

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@aznrayne69 wrote:

Hi I was wondering how I find out when I opened my account because I'm pretty sure I've been with public  for more than 2 years but am still only getting $2.00 off for loyalty

@aznrayne69  As @Jb456  looked up for you...and if generally corresponds to your account activation/community sign up your next renewal will be 3 years so you should expect loyalty rewards to increase in january.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@aznrayne69You can search your email that you used to open your account for the Welcome email from Public Mobile.

ChowtimeApricot
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You could try looking at selfserve and your payment history.

My first entry is Dec 6th 2019 and that's when I joined PM 🙂

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Isn't $2 off loyalty all you should be getting for 2 years? You get the loyal at the end of that year right?

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @aznrayne69 

Are you on autopay? You can chuck your rewards page and it will tell you for how many cycles did you get autopay reward, first 13 will give 0 loyalty, next 12 would give 1 and the following 12 would give 2, so if you are above 37 you should contact moderators. Though i heard from a friend that if you activated art the beginning of month the way it was calculated ( they use next month) it may even be first 14 cycles with 0 loyalty

Obviously you could also search your email history for the original invoice, the subject is 'Your Public Mobile Activation Details' i don't know if they used the same back then

Watch the little envelope icon, top of page right side...you'll see a red dot when they respond.

aznrayne69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks, but it doesn't state how I will be contacted. Do you know if it's through email, text or call?

Stay Safe!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@aznrayne69 wrote:

You should click the ? in lower right side of page to start process of moderator assistance. Type "contact moderator"...then follow directions.

Need Help? Let's chat.