cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I earn rewards from community

Edwinklh3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying my best to answer many questions but can't get enough bravos alss is that why I can't reach a certain level 

cheers 

Ed

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jor123 wrote:

Should community rewards be calculated by now for the last month? 

Yes. They have been distributed already. Check your overview page under rewards next to community. Then when you renew it'll deduct that amount off your plan price.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Should community rewards be calculated by now for the last month? 

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can earn rewards by asking or answering questions in the community forum, I'm not sure if bravos are required in order to earn anything, I hardly get any and I still earn a bit.

madhi19
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Anonymous wrote:

@ChuckYeah wrote:

I just rechecked this as I realized this was very high considering gross pay of $2. It was actually $0.025 an hour, I think. I quit! lol

Remember the old joke around here - it's more profitable for time spent to redeem bottle deposits than to help out around here.

So you do it 'cus you don't have to get off your a$$ and sit in your underwear and help people out getting there phone services working. 🙂

Well I talk crap on twitter and forums all the time, and never made a dime for my trouble. loll I figure you socialize in the lounge make some contacts. Help out when you can, even asking questions won't hurt.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChuckYeah wrote:

I just rechecked this as I realized this was very high considering gross pay of $2. It was actually $0.025 an hour, I think. I quit! lol

Remember the old joke around here - it's more profitable for time spent to redeem bottle deposits than to help out around here.

So you do it 'cus you don't have to get off your a$$ and sit in your underwear and help people out getting there phone services working. 🙂

Please chuck don't quit.......we need you....the community needs You!!!!!

When i switched to pm I didn't join the community til 2 weeks in. I realized I had to learn a lot about how everything works. I'm still a complete neophyte when in comes to the tech side and even the basic operation of not only my phone but basic computer skills like the permalink thingy... I found it but it goes to my clipboard and where the heck is that? So while my knowledge level about pm and how to operate the self serve, accounts and activations has grown enormously in the last 3 weeks my ability to provide links and reference other posts to help people is still lacking. But a little humour goes a long way...being able to commiserate can get you a bravo or two. Use the knowledge base to be able to help others and if you have the computer skills that I sorely lack you will be able to link users to the info they need even if you don't have the direct answer yourself. Good luck it takes some effort on your end and the least it will do is prevent you from making mistakes and give you the ability to solve your own issues without the need for a moderator in most cases. I'm over 3300 minutes so far.....

@will13am wrote:

@ChuckYeah wrote:

If you are new to the community, Bravos don't always come easy at first. Read everything you can on the community and learn how the PM system works and how it's manipulated by users. As your posts become more informed, your bravos will increase. Many people say Quality versus Quantity.

My advice to you is just keep helping people. That's what the community is all about. And if you get to the top 50% and receive the $2 Reward, the real reward will be how many people you helped to get it. The first time I received a 50% badge, I calculated it to $.25 an hour. Lol

Your pay rate is good. 

@ChuckYeah wrote:

If you are new to the community, Bravos don't always come easy at first. Read everything you can on the community and learn how the PM system works and how it's manipulated by users. As your posts become more informed, your bravos will increase. Many people say Quality versus Quantity.

My advice to you is just keep helping people. That's what the community is all about. And if you get to the top 50% and receive the $2 Reward, the real reward will be how many people you helped to get it. The first time I received a 50% badge, I calculated it to $.25 an hour. Lol

Your pay rate is good. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contribute to the community reward with posts and solutions which will can earn you an award.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Edwinklh3 wrote:

I am trying my best to answer many questions but can't get enough bravos alss is that why I can't reach a certain level 

cheers 

Ed

It isn't possible to earn Community rewards for August when you only joined on September 4th.  I would suggest to keep working on it, and rewards will be given out accordingly based on your participatiion and contributions.

Need Help? Let's chat.