Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey i am trying to earn some community points to put towards a plan I want

I HAVE 26.00 AND I NEED 50.00, CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT PLZ

7 REPLIES 7

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That's good to know. Thanks!

@Anonymous wrote:

Oracle's exist by invite only. Short of that, the best us mere mortals can do is $15.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oracle's exist by invite only. Short of that, the best us mere mortals can do is $15.

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I agree with you. I think it is not easy to reach an Oracle level which needs to post a lot of answers in a timely manner.

@rhbcc wrote:

like what the abovementions said earning a $20 reward towards an oracle status is doable but will require most of your time and effort (not very feasible if you have a full time job). there are other ways to earn rewards to lower your bill and other streams of income so you can pay for the plan you are eyeing.

rhbcc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

like what the abovementions said earning a $20 reward towards an oracle status is doable but will require most of your time and effort (not very feasible if you have a full time job). there are other ways to earn rewards to lower your bill and other streams of income so you can pay for the plan you are eyeing.

@MissPidasso  Rather than continuing to repeat myself. Check out the following threads to get lots of insight on the community rewards. Top Contributers-September 2019, Re:Rewards as well as you can either type community rewards in the search bar for other posts on this topic and/or browse the rewards section and scan thru the titles for ones relating earning rewards in the community or other categories.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MissPidasso as noted by @Anonymous, the most anyone but the current crop of oracles can earn in a calendar month for community rewards is $15, and doing that requires a TON of time and effort.  Trust me, I'm on here way more than I should be an the past sevearl months I've only been hitting the $5 or $10 level.  

I think you may need to find an alternative source of revenue, or look at a cheaper plan.  The $25 plan, for example, is pretty popular.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.