cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

How do I buy add-on with rewards?

If I have auto pay / refer a friend / community reward ready for next renewal can I use them first / before renewal for an add-on?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: How do I buy add-on with rewards?

Sorry but it doesn't work that way.... Smiley Sad

The rewards only payout at the time of your plan renewal.  You can use your account balance (if any) or fund your account to purchase the add on.  Keep in mind that the add on don't renew and said function that you purchased will stop working once the allotted usage runs out.

Oracle

No, because any amounts you see on your rewards page will not be converted into usable available funds until the day of your renewal.  They can't be used in the meantime, because these amounts can still change depending on your activity before the renewal.  For example, if referrals leave PM before your due date, your referral reward will decrease.

Ok makes sense. Thanks

There's no way you can purchase an add-on with those rewards and it should only work for plan renews.

I will just upgrade my plan to a more expensive one.

Looks like you got a lot of rewards going which sounds great!  More rewards means better plans... for free!!!

ADD-ONS canno't be purchased with rewards. Ok thanks

@Dunkgirl definitely a great question, but fortunately PM does not operate like FIDO.  Rewards are only used towards your cycle payments, now technically if you add your add-ons at the same time as your plan cycle payment date, then I guess your rewards are technically going towards your add-ons, lol, but in general you can't allocate your rewards to add-ons.

It's not a bad idea though, but I don't want PM to turn into FIDO, where all these rewards can only go towards add-ons.  I'd rather keep it the way it is, since add-ons are generally only temporary.  I'd rather have my normal bill taken down every month.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dna2016 wrote:

@Dunkgirl definitely a great question, but fortunately PM does not operate like FIDO.  Rewards are only used towards your cycle payments, now technically if you add your add-ons at the same time as your plan cycle payment date, then I guess your rewards are technically going towards your add-ons, lol, but in general you can't allocate your rewards to add-ons.

It's not a bad idea though, but I don't want PM to turn into FIDO, where all these rewards can only go towards add-ons.  I'd rather keep it the way it is, since add-ons are generally only temporary.  I'd rather have my normal bill taken down every month.

Would be nice if rewards could be applied to both monthly cycle and add-ons.