cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can Ifind out my community contribution level for my profile ?

lucky05
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

Bubbly100
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

To Add I read that they are added between the 1st and 6th of every month. Good luck!

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for the great info.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@lucky05 

From your profile badges page, I see that you have not earned any community rewards yet.

The rewards are totalled for each calendar month and usually credited about a week into the following month, with an official announcement following soon after, although only members who make the top three levels are usually mentioned.  If you are not mentioned in the announcement, you should still check for a participation badge that may be added to your profile indicating the level you earned, if any, for a particular month.  To find them, click your avatar in the upper-right and select "My Profile", then click the rightward-pointing arrow shown here:

PMSeeBadges.jpg

The badges listed in the chart below determine the appropriate amount that should be added to your rewards page in your self-serve:

PMCommunityRewardsChart_6Jul2019.png

Note that only badges that appear in your profile with a date attached are ones you actually earned, as sometimes there are badges that can randomly appear without dates.  Community rewards are not recurring.  Members must continue participating each month in order to earn them.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lucky05 Just wait for the Moderator to post it soon. Numbers of Bravoed is not the only thing counted as well as how many accepted solutions you have. You can also see in My Account after the release of top contributors. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Click on the icon to the left of your name (lucky05) in the dialogue box.

Need Help? Let's chat.