cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I make 20$ a month in the community?

Zoe28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8 REPLIES 8

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Take your time and always help the community with a better understanding.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@LovesToPM wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

I actually hate that PM advertise it as up to $20 savings, it's basically false advertising.  It should be advertised as up to $15.

But, even at that level, the hourly wage equivalent is pitiful.  

Once again, your statements are accurate.

@LovesToPM thanks! These are more opinions than facts, but I still appreciate the backup!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

I actually hate that PM advertise it as up to $20 savings, it's basically false advertising.  It should be advertised as up to $15.

Once again, your statements are accurate.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Only oracles receive the $20 credit.  The maximum you could earn is $15.  Spend some time reading over past topics and solutions.  It requires alot of time if you choose to post replies and solutions on a daily basis.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

for community reward, a lot of time contribution, it is not that easy. 

@Zoe28   If you start by spending a couple of hours a day and learn about pm....everything from plans and promotions, common bugs and glitches, troubleshooting, activations and how and when to contact a moderator.  You will then be able to start helping out others. Begin with asking questions, posting, bravoing and reading threads, the help and knowledge articles. At this level of participation you san earn $1-$2 per month. As you get better at answering questions and solving issues and a little more time will possibly get you in the top 10% worth $5 per month. The top 5% ($10) takes a very dedicated effort, a solid knowledge of pm and excellent problem solving skills. Achieving top 1% while not impossible...as I have learned is pretty much a full time job. At $15 its a lot effort...the return on time invested its about helping not the monetary reward.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Only Oracles get $20 for community reward.

You will have to make a lot of contributions to the community forum.

After some time (years?), PM may select you to become an Oracle.

Read more about Oracles here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-oracle-program

More info about Community rewards: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

Need Help? Let's chat.