cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get the referral back after activated the account??

Justinwu2019
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The Sales forget put my friend referred number when she active my account. What should I do? 

7 REPLIES 7

@Justinwu2019 

Unfortunately, moderators can take up to 48 hours to officially respond.  Just be patient.  

If you have  already waited 48 hours already, you can try to private message again. 

Justinwu2019

moderator team still not reply me. How can I do if they keep reply me? 

Justinwu2019

Thanks everyone. 

I just Pm the team and hope they can get back to me soon. 

@Justinwu2019 wrote:

@CS_Agent??

May I know what is Moderator team? 

Once I check on it, just show Private message and cannot type anything there.

Please help. 

@Justinwu2019  The moderator team are Public Mobile employees. Just click on the link and explain what happened and they will help you with thr referral.To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

@Justinwu2019 wrote:

Please help. 

Moderator_Team is the Community message board username for the group of people who are tasked to provide customer service to Public Mobile customers.

Justinwu2019

@CS_Agent??

Please help. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justinwu2019 wrote:

The Sales forget put my friend referred number when she active my account. What should I do? 

Contact the @Moderator_Team < Click this. They have been known to do these after the fact.

Need Help? Let's chat.