Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I earn money towards my bill

Emilymisener1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

9 REPLIES 9

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

By participating in the forum / community you will get reward but the monetary value fluctuates. I think nobody knows the formula for that - YMMV.

The easiest is to sign up for autopay - thats easy $2. And you also get a $1 for every year you stay with PM, maximum of $5.

Long term - the cheapest $15 plan I am using will cost me $8/mo. Sweet!

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Emilymisener1  - Welcome to Public Mobile.  I would start by reading and learning for awards in the Community.  The individuals who earn the top awards spend quite a bit of time on the Community Board, so it is more to be helpful rather than to lower their bills.  

But as everyone has said - autopay gives you $2.00 off a month, refer a friend - is a great way to bring people on board to PM and as well each new referral gives you $1.00 a month (but don't count on everyone staying around).  Loyalty gives you $1.00 off a month after one year up to $5.00 after 5 years.  The Community Rewards are earned by posting, bravos, solutions.  Good luck with your endeavors and welcome aboard!

Cbgirl1

One way is to ask questions to earn $1

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi there, 

You can earn reward by FOUR ways: 

1.  By signing up with AutoPay which is paying for your bill via automatic debit from your credit card.  You earn $2 for every month you have signed up with AutoPay.  Everybody should have this reward imo.  You have to pay anyway, might as well earn a discount while paying. 

2.  By staying with Public Mobile.  After staying with Public Mobile for at least 1 year, you start to earn $1 off per month if you are on a 30-day plan and $3 off every 90 days when you are on a 90-day plan.  The more years that you are with Public Mobile, the more reward you will earn via this table:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

3.  By referring a friend.  For every friend that you refer and for every month that your friend stays with Public Mobile, you get $1 off per month. 

4.  By participating in Community, by asking and answering questions, you can earn up to $15 per month off your bill, $20 if you are chosen by Public Mobile in their Oracle Program according to this table:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

The complete guide for the reward system is here:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles?category=rewards

Hope this helps and enjoy! 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

OH, this is very easy @Emilymisener1 , but it takes time and patience, and good timing when trying to gain Community rewards.  (the loyalty & auto-pay rewards just come with time and convenient paying - - and the friends referral with a good network of other folks looking to move providers)

Start by reading over some Get Help articles and some of the Solutions which have been granted to questions asked on the Community and asking the chatbot bubble on lower right some questions.

After you have gained some insightful knowledge on all things Public Mobile, it's time to get responding to users who post questions.

Be specific and be polite and be quick.

In time, you'll get Bravo's for your responses AND some will be granted the Solution.

When you see a response by others which you like, be sure to also Bravo it.   

I'll start you off by Bravo'ing your initial post.

Welcome to Public Mobile!!!

InsayneShane

To add to this response I want to mention the loyalty bonus. For every year that you are active if you receive an additional Dollar on a 30-day plans up to I believe in maximum $5 a month.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can participate in the forum by posting replies and solutions.  Also sign up for autopay for a $2 award.  Refer friends and family $1/referral.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reward-rules

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Emilymisener1   You are doing it now already!!! yes.. you are .. you posted in Community

Community reward:  keep checking , reply to  questions that you know the answer.  and most important.. Bravos others posts!!

Autopay reward, just enable Autopay and you will get easy $2

Friends Referral, start bringing friends here, you get $1 /month for every one you referred

Loyal Reward, $1/month .. but you will need to be here for over a year.  then start getting $2/month after your 2nd anniversary.. max. is $5/month after your 5th anniversary

Need Help? Let's chat.