cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are cash rewards determined?

ohitora
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I do realize that one can earn Thumbs-Up , Stars etc. but how do these rewards translate into cash rewards?

8 REPLIES 8

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The purpose of this community forum is subscribers helping subscribers to offload moderators time from answering non-account related issues. 

With this in mind, I only post when I will add extra information to a thread.  My typing is slow.  A few other posts usually were added by the time I submitted mine. I will delete my post if it does not add more info to the thread.  I concentrate on quality of my posts.  Then, the bravos and solution count will follow.  The Oracle members have roughly double the number of bravos than the number of their posts.  This indicates their posts are good quality posts.

Save-my-name
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Email Moderator_Team they may help you out...😊

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yes they do. How much noone really knows. But people who are inactive in the forum occasionally receive rewards due to getting Bravo's on old posts. 

ohitora
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So do BRAVOS count for anything?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@ohitora wrote:

I do realize that one can earn Thumbs-Up , Stars etc. but how do these rewards translate into cash rewards?

It's a secret formula known only to Brooke. Participate and be surprised. Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ohitora wrote:

I would not consider these cash rewards as you can't cash them out to earn actual cash in your hands.  They are credits towards your Public Mobile Bill.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Even more info here: Community Reward

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's discussed in this thread.  The exact formula is not made public.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/How-is-the-Community-reward-calculated/m-p/21...

Need Help? Let's chat.