cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! I used to get like 10$ off every month thanks to refer a friend rewards. Not anymore. Help?

georgesmilord
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Around March 2020, everything disappeared and I was left with only 1$ off every month. What happened ? Please help me get my rewards back.

Edit by popping: I don't know what happened to the OP post.  I rebuild the content from other posts to make this thread complete.

15 REPLIES 15

@softech wrote:

thanks @AE_Collector .. i just wonder if that "crossed out S" has any meaning.  I guess as you said, they might have just removed all the text.. thanks 

This is a strikethrough symbol, which generally means that something was changed.  However, on this website, it doesn't necessarily mean that, but only that the message content is blank.

Yeah its always that weird S.... the way the software here works I guess.

AE_Collector

thanks @AE_Collector .. i just wonder if that "crossed out S" has any meaning.  I guess as you said, they might have just removed all the text.. thanks 

@softech 

They either hit reply without adding any text and then posted it OR more likely went back in and removed the text that they had posted. Sometimes you see someone ask a question, get a load of replies and then the may or may not post “thanks everyone” and they go back and delete all the text from their original post. As if “problem solved” so I will just remove it now. Of course this leaves a big mess behind and IMHO says that all the replies from people were worthless as there is now no context for the replies remaining in the topic which possibly may have helped someone in the future. As you can tell, this just kind of Drives me Nuts!

AE_Collector

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@georgesmilord wrote:

Around March 2020, everything disappeared and I was left with only 1$ off every month. What happened ? Please help me get my rewards back.

Edit by popping: I don't know what happened to the OP post.  I rebuild the content from other posts to make this thread complete.

What does it show in your My Account for number of referrals? And also count how many numbers are listed. Do numbers listed = the number of referral rewards?

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@georgesmilord There was a problem of the referral reward correction since March 2020 as 9 of your friends are no longer with PM. So you have $1 on your referral now. Of course, you can check with your friends if this is the case.

curious, why do we see some blank replies with the symbol at the end of the subject line like these:

softech_0-1623028067659.png

I don't think the reply was blank intentionally.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@georgesmilord : There was a clean-up purge of all accounts where many people lost a bunch of referrals. Seems they were actually invalid referrals where you didn't actually deserve them. Others were what became known as ghost referrals.

You would need some proof that all of your referrals are still active with PM to ask the moderators to adjust any back.

Why are you only just seeing this? It was quite some time ago now.

@georgesmilord...

log in to your account / My Rewards / Rewards and click the black arrowhead to view the Refer-a-Friend rewards that you're entitled to.

from March 2020 till now, its a long time.  They might have left during this year and 3 months.  did you check with your friends to see if they are still here ?

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

georgesmilord
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had like 10 around March 2020 and it suddenly dropped to 1 $ off.

Anonymous
Not applicable

check with your friend they are still Activate with public mobile if the are ,or the moved to different providers you will not getting .

Only one way to you fix it explanation to moderator Team and the are nice service the will 100% help you

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service

Good Luck

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@georgesmilord wrote:

Sounds like your friends might have moved to different providers ?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@georgesmilord  $10 off for 10 friends or for one??

For me, I only have $1 off per friend. How many friends you have on Refer A Friend??

if you used to have 10 friends and now down to 1, did you lost them gradually or you lost the 9 friends overnight?? did you confirm if your friends left PM??

Need Help? Let's chat.