cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I have recently joined Public network. Where can I find "Refer a friend link". Can someone help?

Can someone help me in finding the "refer a friend" link.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Hi, I have recently joined Public network. Where can I find "Refer a friend link". Can

Hi @Vijeta you can refer a friend to sign up for Public Mobile on the BETA page.

Once they receive their SIM card they are able to put in the phone number of the person who referred them and then, assuming you are the new plans you will start receiving the "refer-a-friend" bill credit for as long as that user retains an active account with Public Mobile.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Hi, I have recently joined Public network. Where can I find "Refer a friend link". Can

Someone couldn't receive any calls since she just activated her plan.
Oracle

Joyce wrote:
Someone couldn't receive any calls since she just activated her plan.

You just commented on 9 months old post. 

Please start new topic if you are having issue. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Mayor / Maire

The Refer a Friend works like this? 

You have a Friend, He/She joins, YOU give them your PM #, THEY MUST Enter that During Porting/ New Activation Process.

As long as they stay with PM, and Ac is ACTIVE, NOT Suspended, YOU CONTINUE to receive the -$1 Off per Friend discount,Simple, Plain