cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me understand my rewards

MoraMan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So I'm on my first 3 months with PM, still some time to go until auto pay. $180 plan.

My first payment to PM was $180 and I have $6 in available balance for reward for auto pay. I then got a $4 community reward. When I look at my rewards, I expect to see an estimated $10 off the next cycle as of now. But when I look it has $4+$6 for earned +$6 for available balance =$16. This is good, more than I was expecting and my estimated next payment is $16 less.

I'm assuming the extra $6 is because I paid pull pop on the first PM payment and that after my first autopay it will level off. Is this correct?

13 REPLIES 13

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

yeah, $4 in community reward in the frist month is big.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes @MoraMan you are absolutely correct, the additional $6 is from the first cycle when you activated your account and applied the autopay option.  

Welcome to PM, wow $4 community reward in your 1st 3 months that's impressive.  Continue contributing and continue saving Smiley Very Happy

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mimmowrote:

I thought the first 3 paymnts typically went something like this assuming 180 base plan

1) 180

2) 180-6-6

3) 180-6

4) 180-6

Yes, that's how it should look when a new account is activated with autopay simultaneously.

SD08

@ShawnC13wrote:

@NDesaiwrote:

@will13amwrote:

@NDesaiwrote:

@will13amwrote:

It is a system glitch in your favor.  They credited you with an auto pay reward for the first cycle even though it is normally awarded starting with the second cycle. 

Nope, not a glitch. 

Really?  Must be something new.  I never got that?  Did I get ripped off?

Not new. I believe it started in late 2015 when i signed up. You must've forgot to enable AutoPay when activating. 

All of my accounts were treated like this as well.  nice bonus for your first renewal

Same here.  I had $6 sitting as available funds right from the start because I had initiated autopay with my activation.

@ShawnC13wrote:

@NDesaiwrote:

@will13amwrote:

@NDesaiwrote:

@will13amwrote:

It is a system glitch in your favor.  They credited you with an auto pay reward for the first cycle even though it is normally awarded starting with the second cycle. 

Nope, not a glitch. 

Not new. I believe it started in late 2015 when i signed up. You must've forgot to enable AutoPay when activating. 

All of my accounts were treated like this as well.  nice bonus for your first renewal

I didn't get it. I tried looking through the payment history but it only goes back 1 year.  Smiley Sad

mimmo

I thought the first 3 paymnts typically went something like this assuming 180 base plan

1) 180

2) 180-6-6

3) 180-6

4) 180-6

@NDesaiwrote:

@will13amwrote:

@NDesaiwrote:

@will13amwrote:

Nope, not a glitch. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@will13amwrote:

@NDesaiwrote:

@will13amwrote:

Nope, not a glitch. 

MoraMan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@NDesaiwrote:

@MoraMan You have the extra $6 because you enabled AutoPay when you activated. After your first renewal, you will only see the usual recurring $6 AutoPay rewards. 

That's what I figured. Thanks @NDesai

@NDesaiwrote:

@will13amwrote:

Nope, not a glitch. 

@will13amwrote:

Nope, not a glitch. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@MoraMan You have the extra $6 because you enabled AutoPay when you activated. After your first renewal, you will only see the usual recurring $6 AutoPay rewards. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Need Help? Let's chat.