cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, Do I get $2 Auto Pay Reword for $15 / 30 days Unlimited Incoming Call + 250 MB Plan?

micko
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I signed up on $15 / 30 days Unlimited Incoming Call + 250 MB yesterday. I also enrolled Auto Pay.

Do I still get $2 Auto Pay Reword for $15 / 30 days Unlimited Incoming Call + 250 MB Plan?

I only receieved one-time $10 credit.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

9 REPLIES 9

sunrain
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you set up autopay when you initially activated, the $2 autopay reward will apply as a credit to your next month’s bill but you should already be able to see it when you log into your account. It doesn’t apply to your initial bill. 

LeciaroverRTK

Yes the $2 Auto Pay Reward is put towards your monthly bill

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@micko wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

DO I need to wait for couple days for the reward to be applied?

The autopay reward usualy applied right away after enable.

micko

Thanks for your reply.

DO I need to wait for couple days for the reward to be applied?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@micko wrote:

Hello, I signed up on $15 / 30 days Unlimited Incoming Call + 250 MB yesterday. I also enrolled Auto Pay.

Do I still get $2 Auto Pay Reword for $15 / 30 days Unlimited Incoming Call + 250 MB Plan?

Yes, you should get the $2 autopay reward if you enable autopay and add a credit card or debit Visa card for payment.  If you enable autopay during activation process, you should receive the $2 credit right away.

The $10 credit is the one time refer-a-friend credit.

Login to your self-serve account and make sure that your autopay is enabled.

If you do not see the $2 credit on your payment history, send a private message to moderator for help.  Modulator wait time is 2 - 3 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@micko wrote:

@micko  Yes, you will get the $2.00 AP reward every 30 days as long as your AutoPay is enabled.

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yes you do. The $2 autopay reward is not plan dependent.

lukealex121
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Since it’s your first month, you’ll receive the autopay reward the following renewal (so it’ll take off $4 next month). 

You receive the auto-pay reward on all 30/90 day plans. 

bros3n
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

On your My Account  profile theres a place for your plan, and it shows you on what your rewards are. 

My Account, Overview.

check there and see what it says! 

Need Help? Let's chat.