cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, Do I get $2 Auto Pay Reword for $15 / 30 days Unlimited Incoming Call + 250 MB Plan?

Hello, I signed up on $15 / 30 days Unlimited Incoming Call + 250 MB yesterday. I also enrolled Auto Pay.

Do I still get $2 Auto Pay Reword for $15 / 30 days Unlimited Incoming Call + 250 MB Plan?

I only receieved one-time $10 credit.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Re: Hello, Do I get $2 Auto Pay Reword for $15 / 30 days Unlimited Incoming Call + 250 MB Plan?

On your My Account  profile theres a place for your plan, and it shows you on what your rewards are. 

My Account, Overview.

check there and see what it says! 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Hello, Do I get $2 Auto Pay Reword for $15 / 30 days Unlimited Incoming Call + 250 MB Plan?

Since it’s your first month, you’ll receive the autopay reward the following renewal (so it’ll take off $4 next month). 

You receive the auto-pay reward on all 30/90 day plans. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yes you do. The $2 autopay reward is not plan dependent.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@micko wrote:

Hello, I signed up on $15 / 30 days Unlimited Incoming Call + 250 MB yesterday. I also enrolled Auto Pay.

Do I still get $2 Auto Pay Reword for $15 / 30 days Unlimited Incoming Call + 250 MB Plan?

@micko  Yes, you will get the $2.00 AP reward every 30 days as long as your AutoPay is enabled.

Mayor / Maire

@micko wrote:

Yes, you should get the $2 autopay reward if you enable autopay and add a credit card or debit Visa card for payment.  If you enable autopay during activation process, you should receive the $2 credit right away.

The $10 credit is the one time refer-a-friend credit.

Login to your self-serve account and make sure that your autopay is enabled.

If you do not see the $2 credit on your payment history, send a private message to moderator for help.  Modulator wait time is 2 - 3 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Thanks for your reply.

DO I need to wait for couple days for the reward to be applied?

Mayor / Maire

@micko wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

DO I need to wait for couple days for the reward to be applied?

The autopay reward usualy applied right away after enable.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes the $2 Auto Pay Reward is put towards your monthly bill

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you set up autopay when you initially activated, the $2 autopay reward will apply as a credit to your next month’s bill but you should already be able to see it when you log into your account. It doesn’t apply to your initial bill.