cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has everyone received one time 1G data bonus yet? I have not received yet. My account is in active.

micko
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has everyone received one time 1G data bonus yet?

I have not received yet.

My account is in active since early 2018.

I am using $25 monthly plan.

5 REPLIES 5

I found the easiest way to get SIMon to give link to create a ticket is this.

Write "Human"

SIMon will write a few things and give you two options to click.

Click "Account-specific question"

SIMon will write somemore and give two options to click.

Click "No I want a human"

SIMon will write back again and supply link to open a ticket

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If I hadn't gotten mine by now I would contact a moderator. 

You should consider creating a support ticket. Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment box in the bottom right.
SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better. Answer his questions until you get to here:Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@micko wrote:

Has everyone received one time 1G data bonus yet?

I have not received yet.

My account is in active since early 2018.

I am using $25 monthly plan.

You should get in touch with the moderators here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The data should have been added by now since you qualify. 

You can also try SIMon ? mark bubble bottom right of your screen as it should be able to submit a ticket for your issue more quickly and enable a faster response.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Some people never received a text about the bonus but still received it.  You could contact a moderator to inquire about it.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Melissa-H77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, both my husband and I are on the $25 plan and we both got it. Did you get the text message saying that you will be getting it?

Need Help? Let's chat.