cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has May community reward been applied?

frankmobilepm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has May community reward been applied? I'm in top 25% but didn't see any reward dollar in my account.

8 REPLIES 8

My reward was added moments before the announcements were posted.  Smaller amount again for me, bUt I'm not around as much 🙂

frankmobilepm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The same email address is used. I'm going to send PM to one of mod. Thanks all.

X-Files
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

...a little bit later this month for MAY , Robot tongue

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes it has. Got a nice surprise. Much higher tier than I expected.

Rewards were added but it felt later than usual this month

As was asked above; did you earn a reward previously? (& accounts linked properly)

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@frankmobilepm

To give you an idea of timing, community rewards are typically applied between the 6th to 10th day following the calendar month in question. The monetary rewards are usually credited to the self-serve accounts one day before the monthly "Top Contributors" announcement. The contribution badges (top 0.5%, 5%, 25%, etc.) appear in your community account the same day as the announcement.

For example, the top contributors announcement for May was posted on June 7th here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-May-2017/m-p/157218
The rewards were visible in the self-serve accounts on June 6th.
The badges appeared in the community accounts on June 7th.

If your rewards aren't there, you inquire about it by private message to any of the moderators listed in this link: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

As mentioned, in order for community rewards to be credited properly, both your PM self-serve account and your community account must have the same e-mail address.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

have you recieved rewards before?  If not you might want to check that you your selfserve and  community accounts have the same email address.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Yes, it has been applied. If you think you didn't get the reward send a private message to a moderator and have them follow up.

Need Help? Let's chat.