Dicko6811
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When will I start to get my loyalty credit 

11 REPLIES 11

sahildeepsingh

●As long as your account if active you earn $1  loyalty rewards After 1 year

● when you start your 2 year reward $1     you earn 

● if your reward not added on your account         after 1 year  contact a moderator by clicking     on  the chat bubble bottom right corner

♡ Thanks ♡

@davinderkaur wrote:

you receive $1 loyalty reward As long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account and if you complete 1 year your reward $2 per/month 

5 year $5 per/month .

add credit card auto pay $2

if you refer to your frnd $1

thanks

The rewards aren't monthly, but rather per 30 days. I'm assuming that was a typo, but after the first year, the loyalty reward is only $1/30 days.

davinderkaur

you receive $1 loyalty reward As long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account and if you complete 1 year your reward $1

Screenshot_20201227-174922_Chrome.jpg

●if you don't receive your reward contact a moderator by clicking on the chat bottom right corner

5 year $5 per/month .

add credit card auto pay $2

if you refer to your frnd $1

thanks

@DebS43 

Loyalty rewards are unrelated to Community rewards.  Loyalty rewards are automatic while Community rewards need to be earned each month.

DebS43

I believe it is up to $20 per cycle for being an active contributor and member of the Community.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Dicko6811 

It's not really about how much time has passed since you singed up unless you never suspended your account.

It's really about how many days you paid for.

So if you made payment for over 365 days (ie for 390) then you qualify.

In one of the accounts that I was managing person switched their plan couple of times so although she wasn't with public mobile for 365 days she paid for 390 days before the year was up so she started receiving it before.

Also we use one of the sim cards to pickup kids and people who don't drive, since covid restrictions started we don't need it that much so it's often suspended as the result it didn't receive the next loyalty reward yet

Did you pause your account?

If you didn't and if it had been more than 365 days (remember you will not get it in the day 360) please contact moderators and they will be able to help.

You can send them private message to Moderator_Team (little envelope top right corner)

There are other ways to save money.  If you setup autopay with a credit card or Visa debit then you can save $2.  Also refer friends and family to Dave $1/referral.  Also participate in the community forum and you can receive an award up to $15 every 30 days.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reward-rules

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dicko6811 wrote:

Who I don’t get my one dollar for one year yet?

hello if it doesn't show in your self serve on your 13th month then you can contact a moderator by clicking on the chat bubble bottom right corner

Dicko6811

Who I don’t get my one dollar for one year yet?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Dicko6811 wrote:

When will I start to get my loyalty credit 

@Dicko6811  hi as long as your account was active you will see it on your 13th cycle 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

Need Help? Let's chat.