cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grtting more referrals

Tman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Without being a saleshuman constantly to your friends how do you gain more referrals? How do you remember your code? What if you miss enter your code, can you change it afterwards? 

4 REPLIES 4

@Dennislaw888  referral codes are not alllwed to be posted in the public forum.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your referral code before the forum police delete it.  It is a violation of the terms of service to post it.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tman wrote:

Without being a saleshuman constantly to your friends how do you gain more referrals? How do you remember your code? What if you miss enter your code, can you change it afterwards? 

@TmanI have my code memorized but you can put in the memo app on your phone or text it to yourself. It is possible to get the friend you referred that accidently put in the wrong code to message the moderators after activation asking them to correct it. Be careful to note if your code contains them...the differences between: "0"s and"O"s, "1"s and "I"s and "2"s and "Z"s. As far as getting referrals rather than repeating myself go to the rewards section and either scroll thru the posts about referring friends or type it in the search bar and press go. All refer a friend posts will appear and you can scroll thru clicking on the ones asking for suggestions. There is a plethora of successful ways members have posted or suggested on how they have gotten them. And a few pretty unique ways as well.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Tman wrote:

Cell providers come up quite often I have found so it is pretty easy to bring the topic up.  I will usually mention it when it comes up and I would think all of my family and most of my friends know who I am with.  It could be a thing of to good to be true when I say I don't pay for a cell plan and haven't for a long time. For your referral code, you can log into your self-serve and take a screenshot of your code or you could click on it your self and send an email to your self with it and then you would always have the link to forward to any potential referral

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.