cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Glad my account received a credit but why?

Just received a text advising that my account was credited $10 ----Glad to have received but for what?

Tags (2)
Mayor / Maire

Re: Glad my account received a credit but why?

@Beer  a écrit :

Just received a text advising that my account was credited $10 ----Glad to have received but for what?

Just be careful..some customer had report some spam with refund....if you didn't ask for a refund DON'T click on it...and it would be easier to have an answer to this question with the moderator...we don't have any access to your account.Smiley Wink

Oracle

@Beer, did you happen to qualify for the $10 x 6 promo offer?  If so, you get $10 every month for 6 months. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Beer wrote:

That's because you are on the $10 off for 6 months promo. The text just lets you know that you have been credited the $10 for this month.

Oracle

@Beer wrote:

Did you sign up for the $10 discount for 6 months promo?

ETA:  It seems to be the 5th of each month that the credit is added to the accounts

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Beer wrote:

Did you sign up for the $10 discount for 6 months promo?

ETA:  It seems to be the 5th of each month that the credit is added to the accounts

Ohhhhh ..... yes I did sign up for the $10 promo -- thanks. 

@will13am wrote:

@Beer, did you happen to qualify for the $10 x 6 promo offer?  If so, you get $10 every month for 6 months. 

Ohhhhh ..... yes I did sign up for the $10 promo -- thanks.   Several other members have also reminded me of this but since you was the first I will accept your solution and thank everyone else.