cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glad my account received a credit but why?

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just received a text advising that my account was credited $10 ----Glad to have received but for what?

6 REPLIES 6

BEER

@will13am wrote:

@BEER, did you happen to qualify for the $10 x 6 promo offer?  If so, you get $10 every month for 6 months. 

Ohhhhh ..... yes I did sign up for the $10 promo -- thanks.   Several other members have also reminded me of this but since you was the first I will accept your solution and thank everyone else.

BEER

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@BEER wrote:

Just received a text advising that my account was credited $10 ----Glad to have received but for what?

Did you sign up for the $10 discount for 6 months promo?

ETA:  It seems to be the 5th of each month that the credit is added to the accounts

Ohhhhh ..... yes I did sign up for the $10 promo -- thanks. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@BEER wrote:

Did you sign up for the $10 discount for 6 months promo?

ETA:  It seems to be the 5th of each month that the credit is added to the accounts

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@BEER wrote:

That's because you are on the $10 off for 6 months promo. The text just lets you know that you have been credited the $10 for this month.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@BEER, did you happen to qualify for the $10 x 6 promo offer?  If so, you get $10 every month for 6 months. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@BEER  a écrit :

Just be careful..some customer had report some spam with refund....if you didn't ask for a refund DON'T click on it...and it would be easier to have an answer to this question with the moderator...we don't have any access to your account.Smiley Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.