cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Public Mobile

Re: Get $10 off for 6 Months, finishes in 5 months?

@irisxiaolu wrote:

@Alan_K wrote:

@mojorising wrote:

I just got the same message that my $10 per month promotion would be the final one however i joined in Februatry of this year. I have contacted the Moderators about it.

Hi folks,

Thanks for flagging this issue to us, we're looking into why this happened and will share more news as we find out more. Thanks for your patience!

@Alan_K Thank you very much!

Update on this: the SMS notification that was sent had the incorrect verbiage, we are sending a new SMS to affected accounts tonight or early tomorrow clarifying this error. No one's offer was expired, only the SMS verbiage is incorrect.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Alan_K wrote:

@irisxiaolu wrote:

@Alan_K wrote:

@mojorising wrote:

I just got the same message that my $10 per month promotion would be the final one however i joined in Februatry of this year. I have contacted the Moderators about it.

Hi folks,

Thanks for flagging this issue to us, we're looking into why this happened and will share more news as we find out more. Thanks for your patience!

Update on this: the SMS notification that was sent had the incorrect verbiage, we are sending a new SMS to affected accounts tonight or early tomorrow clarifying this error. No one's offer was expired, only the SMS verbiage is incorrect.

@Alan_K thank you very much for your help! I already accepted another reply as a solution. This should be the actual solution:-)

Mayor / Maire

@irisxiaolu wrote:

@Alan_K wrote:

@irisxiaolu wrote:

@Alan_K wrote:

@mojorising wrote:

Hi folks,

@Alan_K thank you very much for your help! I already accepted another reply as a solution. This should be the actual solution:-)

You can click on the 3 dots in the upper right of the post that you want to undo and you'll get the black button again and apply it to whatever other post.

If you like... Smiley Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@irisxiaolu wrote:

@Alan_K wrote:

I am pretty sure @Alan_K doesn't need the solution reward as much as others. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I too, got a text recently that it was my final credit, but then a bit later, they sent me another text advising the first text was sent in error.  And I see in my payment history the amounts I've been credited so far..  no worries Woman Very Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got the same message but 2 days later they sent me another message to say it was not the final. I think they may have just accidentally sent everyone a final message text. Check on your account to see if it’s been applied for next month.