cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get $10 off for 6 Months, finishes in 5 months?

irisxiaolu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good morning everyone,

I signed up in Feb. for this new account during the Get $10 off for 6 Months for $30+ plans. Received a text message that my final $10 credit is in my account this morning. I went on to my payment history, it only has 90 days record, so I do not know if there is more than one $10 credit for any of the months. But as far as I remember there was not, I only got 5 $10 credit so far. Is any one in the same situation here? Thanks in advance!

25 REPLIES 25

Jdmom3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got the same message but 2 days later they sent me another message to say it was not the final. I think they may have just accidentally sent everyone a final message text. Check on your account to see if it’s been applied for next month. 

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I too, got a text recently that it was my final credit, but then a bit later, they sent me another text advising the first text was sent in error.  And I see in my payment history the amounts I've been credited so far..  no worries Woman Very Happy

@irisxiaolu wrote:

@Alan_K wrote:

Update on this: the SMS notification that was sent had the incorrect verbiage, we are sending a new SMS to affected accounts tonight or early tomorrow clarifying this error. No one's offer was expired, only the SMS verbiage is incorrect.

@Alan_K thank you very much for your help! I already accepted another reply as a solution. This should be the actual solution:-)

I am pretty sure @Alan_K doesn't need the solution reward as much as others. Smiley Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

@irisxiaolu wrote:

@Alan_K wrote:

@irisxiaolu wrote:

@Alan_K wrote:

@mojorising wrote:

I just got the same message that my $10 per month promotion would be the final one however i joined in Februatry of this year. I have contacted the Moderators about it.

Hi folks,

Thanks for flagging this issue to us, we're looking into why this happened and will share more news as we find out more. Thanks for your patience!

@Alan_K Thank you very much!

Update on this: the SMS notification that was sent had the incorrect verbiage, we are sending a new SMS to affected accounts tonight or early tomorrow clarifying this error. No one's offer was expired, only the SMS verbiage is incorrect.

@Alan_K thank you very much for your help! I already accepted another reply as a solution. This should be the actual solution:-)

You can click on the 3 dots in the upper right of the post that you want to undo and you'll get the black button again and apply it to whatever other post.

If you like... 🙂

irisxiaolu

@Alan_K wrote:

@irisxiaolu wrote:

@Alan_K wrote:

@mojorising wrote:

I just got the same message that my $10 per month promotion would be the final one however i joined in Februatry of this year. I have contacted the Moderators about it.

Hi folks,

Thanks for flagging this issue to us, we're looking into why this happened and will share more news as we find out more. Thanks for your patience!

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@irisxiaolu wrote:

@Alan_K wrote:

@mojorising wrote:

Hi folks,

irisxiaolu

@Alan_K wrote:

@mojorising wrote:

Hi folks,

Alan_K

@mojorising wrote:

Hi folks,

mojorising

juleswatts
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got the same message and have only received 4 x $10 credits. I'm assuming it's a mistake and will keep an eye on July's bill.

@irisxiaolu wrote:

There is another thread with exactly the same issue raised. What I am going to do is to wait it out. If the $10 credit comes in next month, I won't have to do anything. If not, I will contact the MOD then. Hoping it is just an error in their text message. 

NICE attitude!

irisxiaolu

There is another thread with exactly the same issue raised. What I am going to do is to wait it out. If the $10 credit comes in next month, I won't have to do anything. If not, I will contact the MOD then. Hoping it is just an error in their text message. 

shskr

My brother got the same text this morning and he activated it in Feb. he says he should have a couple more months to go.

irisxiaolu

@irisxiaolu wrote:

Good morning everyone,

I signed up in Feb. for this new account during the Get $10 off for 6 Months for $30+ plans. Received a text message that my final $10 credit is in my account this morning. I went on to my payment history, it only has 90 days record, so I do not know if there is more than one $10 credit for any of the months. But as far as I remember there was not, I only got 5 $10 credit so far. Is any one in the same situation here? Thanks in advance!

Now that I know how to check older transaction history. It turns out that I activated my account on Feb. 20. and the $10 credit only started on Mar. 5. So I only got 4 $10 credit so far. 

irisxiaolu

@irisxiaolu wrote:

@LovesToPM wrote:

Hi all, please check again.

Logon your Self-serve account. Payment > Transaction History

To view your Transaction History, select a date range within the last 180 days (approx. 6 months) and click "Search"

Hi @LovesToPM I do not see the option to check the transaction history for 180 days. Only give me 90 days of history to view. 

@LovesToPM Sorry I missed your point. Now I got it. I was selecting from the drop down menu - it only give me up to 60 days. Then it is the date range selection on the right. When I select the date range, the history gives me up to 120 days. And what I did not notice is that there is a second page to it! Thank you very much for pointing it out. 

@irisxiaolu wrote:

@LovesToPM wrote:

To view your Transaction History, select a date range within the last 180 days (approx. 6 months) and click "Search"

Hi @LovesToPM I do not see the option to check the transaction history for 180 days. Only give me 90 days of history to view. 

I'm guessing you haven't been a customer long enough. You can also use the other option on the right side by selecting a date range. If you remember your activation date, you can enter it as start date.

shskr

@irisxiaolu wrote:

@shskr I hope that it is just a mistake in their text message. If this is a bigger scale issue, we might not need to contact a MOD individually. 

You are right @irisxiaolu this could be a bigger issue. I will check with my brother who is also on that promotion and has received $10 credit since march as well. Ill see if he got the text message.

irisxiaolu

@BlasterMillenia wrote:

My fiancée and I both got the text:

"Public Mobile here. Your account has been credited your final $10 credit. Please login to view your account balance."

We both signed up on March 4, 2019, the last day of the $10-credit-for-6-months deal. We then got $10 on the 5th of March, April, May, and now June, so that was only 4 months; checking our Transaction History that goes back to when we signed up, we got no other credit that could be explained as part of this promotion. So we both definitely haven't received 6 months' worth of rewards yet.

@BlasterMillenia I start to think that it is pretty large scale issue. I hope we can involve a MOD to explain to all of us instead of contacting them individually. 

irisxiaolu

@LovesToPM wrote:

BlasterMillenia

My fiancée and I both got the text:

"Public Mobile here. Your account has been credited your final $10 credit. Please login to view your account balance."

We both signed up on March 4, 2019, the last day of the $10-credit-for-6-months deal. We then got $10 on the 5th of March, April, May, and now June, so that was only 4 months; checking our Transaction History that goes back to when we signed up, we got no other credit that could be explained as part of this promotion. So we both definitely haven't received 6 months' worth of rewards yet.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

To view your Transaction History, select a date range within the last 180 days (approx. 6 months) and click "Search".

If there is an issue, do not hesitate to contact Mods.

irisxiaolu

@shskr I hope that it is just a mistake in their text message. If this is a bigger scale issue, we might not need to contact a MOD individually. 

shskr

You will have to contact the moderators , you can send them a private message here: link

Moderators can take anywhere from 2 to 48 hours, depending on how many customers are ahead of you.

irisxiaolu

@zywan0124 wrote:

I got the same message for the final $10 credit, and I only had 3 of them (including the latest one), so 6 month of credit becomes 3? Very confused. 

@zywan0124Let's wait and see if there are more people in the same situation as us. Maybe we need to involve a MOD for the resolution. 

zywan0124

I got the same message for the final $10 credit, and I only had 4 of them (including the latest one), so 6 month of credit becomes 4? Very confused. 

Need Help? Let's chat.