cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend referral

RLavallee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

While the retail clerk was activating my Public Moble sim card I told him I had the cell phone number of the friend that refered me to Public Mobile. The clerk entered the phone number and a code was requested. I did not have my friend's code. The clerk said I could enter the code later once I got it. The clerk continued activating. I have my friend's code. How or where do I enter it?

8 REPLIES 8

Shaniagage

I go to my local walmart and have them help with whatever issue you are having, they are great at public mobile lol 

@Mattmckay wrote:

The code has to be entered during the SIM card activation

I know you're new here, but before replying, please take a few minutes to read through a thread to avoid responding with repitition of things stated several hours or days earlier.

Mattmckay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The code has to be entered during the SIM card activation

Showbie1

Any problems I have ever had with Public Mobile, which is actually few and far between, I go to my local Walmart or wherever you can purchase Public Mobile minutes, and they are always very helpful and I end up having to do nothing 😊

purplepaint
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The code should be entered before you activated your sim card. But you might still be able to enter it now - just email PM and tell them your situation, along with the code you have, and see what they say.

@RLavallee wrote:

While the retail clerk was activating my Public Moble sim card I told him I had the cell phone number of the friend that refered me to Public Mobile. The clerk entered the phone number and a code was requested. I did not have my friend's code. The clerk said I could enter the code later once I got it. The clerk continued activating. I have my friend's code. How or where do I enter it?

The person at the store should not have said that. The referral code needs to be entered during activation.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RLavallee wrote:

You can't.

Your mileage may vary...

@Moderator_Team < Click this and ask nicely.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@RLavallee   you can send the moderators a message and ask them if they'll put it on your account due to the mixup,  maybe they will!     https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.