cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend refer reward

brianng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I got a message saying that my friend referral reward reduced from $6 to $3 for 90 days due to the account inactivitiy. But I asked both of my friends, they are still actively using public mobile. Can you help me to check or tell me which account is inactive so I asked my friend to check directly with public mobile?

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

@ooakosiryan wrote:

EDIT: @popping beat me to it, posted while I was composing the response below. Same instructions, but I'll keep my post up in case the pics help Cat Happy Here it is:

________

@brianng Follow the following steps to find out which account they're considering inactive:

1. Click on "My Account"

2. Log into your account

3. Click on the "My Rewards" buttonpm my rewards.png

4. Click on the little grey drop-down arrow:pm my rewards2.png

5. Under "Refer-a-Friend Reward" there will be a list of all the number you are getting a referral reward for. The friend whose number is missing is the person who is being considered inactive.

Hope this helps!

That's not how it works / worked in my personal account... All the numbers that I got referrals for at one point are listed there. Only half or so of them have been active in the past 30 days. The $ amount for the referral rewards reflects the number of active numbers. If I wouldn't know which ones are not active, I would have no way to tell who didn't renew their plan.

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@brianng You are supposed to get Friend refferal award as long as they are active with PM

If you are sure they still active with PM then please send Private message to Moderator by clicking on this link @CS_Agent 

**** Please note: I am not a Moderator ****

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

EDIT: @popping beat me to it, posted while I was composing the response below. Same instructions, but I'll keep my post up in case the pics help Cat Happy Here it is:

________

@brianng Follow the following steps to find out which account they're considering inactive:

1. Click on "My Account"

2. Log into your account

3. Click on the "My Rewards" buttonpm my rewards.png

4. Click on the little grey drop-down arrow:pm my rewards2.png

5. Under "Refer-a-Friend Reward" there will be a list of all the number you are getting a referral reward for. The friend whose number is missing is the person who is being considered inactive.

Hope this helps!

@sandpublic wrote:

@brianng wrote:

Hi,

I got a message saying that my friend referral reward reduced from $6 to $3 for 90 days due to the account inactivitiy. But I asked both of my friends, they are still actively using public mobile. Can you help me to check or tell me which account is inactive so I asked my friend to check directly with public mobile?

Thank you

Did your friend by any chance change his plan from 90 days to 30 days?

This wouldn't affect the OP's rewards as long they are still have an active account

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@brianng wrote:

Hi,

Thank you

Did your friend by any chance change his plan from 90 days to 30 days?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@brianng wrote:

Hi,

Thank you

Let check which referral was removed from your account.
1. Login to your self-serve account
2. Click on the "My Rewards" link on the overview page.
3. Click on the solid black triangle on the left of "Total Rewards earned" 2 times to show you the list of referrals of your friends' phone number. From this list, you will know which referral is missing.

This check only good for the referral's account was cancelled after 90 days without payment. Otherwise, your friend's phone number is still on your referral list during the 90 days in suspension.

Are both of your friends phone number still on your referral list?

If not, send a private message to moderator for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@brianng wrote:

Hi,

Thank you

Here @brianng  

because we are customers like you we don't have any access to your account...waiting time is few hours to 2 days...
Did you check in your self serve account on the first page you can see the number of the person you referred?

Need Help? Let's chat.