cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free month

Carl1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I joined public mobile last month and was told at time of activation that my second month would be free, but today my phone was shut off can anyone help me to resolve this?

9 REPLIES 9

costanza
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I joined this week and was given a coupon/voucher from Walmart (Canada) for a 40$ voucher that essentially gives me a free month. Maybe they forgot to give you a the voucher that you have to punch in the code online to receive it...   They had previously run out but just got them in again the day I was in there.  You may have to call around to a few Walmart's to get the voucher if they have it in stock...  Good luck!

@Dunkman wrote:

@Carl1

The wait times for moderators can be about 2-3 days. 

If you service is out, you can either wait for moderator response or pay your account immediately and get the credit later on for future payments.  You can pay via credit card, payment vouchers (either purchased instore or online via recharge.com).  

There were reports today of Moderators responding within hours today.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Carl1

The wait times for moderators can be about 2-3 days. 

If you service is out, you can either wait for moderator response or pay your account immediately and get the credit later on for future payments.  You can pay via credit card, payment vouchers (either purchased instore or online via recharge.com).  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SeanB, Same advice for you as was given to @Carl1.  If you met all of the rules for the 2nd month free, but didn't get the credit, you need to contact moderator team as mentioned previously.

SeanB

Hi
I am in the same position. I was told the 2nd month was free and I don't have the credit on my account and have been charged on my credit card.

@Carl1 wrote:

Yes I activated on the 21st of oct and at a mobile shop, thats how I knew of the promotion

@Carl1Contact the mod team Click this to send them a message. Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details. 

Carl1

Yes I activated on the 21st of oct and at a mobile shop, thats how I knew of the promotion

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Carl1There should have been a credit applied to your account for the same amount as your first 30 days of service. If you log into self serve is there any account balance?

Did you change your plan to a more expensive one or purchase any add ons?

Can you post a screen shot of your account history?

Public mobile will honor there promotion if they made a mistake.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Carl1 wrote:

I joined public mobile last month and was told at time of activation that my second month would be free, but today my phone was shut off can anyone help me to resolve this?

Did you activate in store and during the proper promotional period?

When did you activate? Where did you activate?

Was it for this?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-From-October-20-to-21-Get-a-...

"Effective October 20, 2018 until October 21, 2018 at 11:59PM ET, we are offering a SIM card and your next 30 days for $0 when you activate a 30-day plan in-store at participating retailers! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only."

If you are absolutely sure it was within the correct period, and at an a participating retailer the moderator team will be the only one who can help you with this. Click this to send them a message. Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details. 

Need Help? Let's chat.