cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot to input referal name when setting up account PLEASE HELP!!

rsn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I forgot to input referal name when setting up my new Public Mobile account... Is it too late or something could be corrected?? Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10

amromohamed2002
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it is late!

rsn

Seems like the problem was resolved and they were able to do some changes to account when I sent the message to moderator. Thanks for your help!!

When I started in 2016, referrals could not be added by the moderators - there was no way to do so.

Sometime in late 2017, or early 2018, this changed, and Moderators can now add the telephone number of the referrer to the referee, at the request of the referee.

rsn

Thanks!;)

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rsn wrote:

I forgot to input referal name when setting up my new Public Mobile account... Is it too late or something could be corrected?? Thanks!

PM activation form asks for referrer's phone number.  If you are looking for the field for referrer's name, there is none.  Your referrer did not prepare you enough.  It is too late now after activation.  

You may send a private message to moderator.  But there is no guarantee you will get it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GinYVR wrote:

@rsnIt is too late.. it has to be applied during sign up.

Technically yes...but we've heard in the past that the mods will put it in after the fact. lol cavemantoronto...yes number not name.

Now...the $25/$25 referral promo??...fuggedaboudit. Snooze y'lose.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@rsn wrote:

When you contact the mods to explain, you don't need to give your friend's name. You will need to give your friend's phone number.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@rsnIt is too late.. it has to be applied during sign up.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If this just happened today/recently then you can try contacting a Moderator and see if they will apply the credit to you and the person who referred you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Current moderator hours are:
Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rsn wrote:

@Moderator_Team < Click this. Ask nice. They have no obligation.

Need Help? Let's chat.