cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entered referal code. Neither my friend or I received the referal reward.

JamesPairo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi - My friend made an account with my referal code.  I can verify this as I was there when the code was entered.  Neither my friend or I received the referal reward.

How do I get this reward added to our accounts?

Please PM or email me for my friends account number.  I do not want to post it here publically.

11 REPLIES 11

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JamesPairo wrote:

Hi - My friend made an account with my referal code.  I can verify this as I was there when the code was entered.  Neither my friend or I received the referal reward.

Please PM or email me for my friends account number.  I do not want to post it here publically.

@JamesPairo 

When was the activation complete?

The $1 and their last 4 digits of their phone number should show up on your Self Serve account here (showing below), found under the "My Rewards" button, then click the arrow pointing to the right.

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JamesPairo referrals should be added within 72 hours. If they do not then contact have the new account holder conta t CSA agents to see if they will manually add it.

This same issue has happened to me  twice, I believe because the code autopopulsted rather than me typing it in 

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@JamesPairo wrote:

@JamesPairo 

Your friend will need to contact CS to ask them to credit the accounts (his and yours) manually:

Spoiler
Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"
or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Your friend should see the $10 award within 72 hours.  You should see the $1 referral award in your account,  Log into your account and check to see if it is there.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Did the referral code have a 0 <= zero or an O <= oh?

You could have mixed it up. Best to copy and paste referral code from My Account. 

The $1 credit shows up right away so if not...I would contact a CSA. Here 

@JamesPairo wrote:

Public Mobile does not provided support by e-mail.  Your friend will need to open a ticket by going to https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html to have this corrected.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JamesPairo : How long ago did you do this? Did you transcribe the referral code or did you copy/paste it?

JamesPairo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yup - Have read that.  The first bill was paid at activation. I was hopefult that the first billing cycle (30 days) after activation would show the reward.  It was not present.  Do I need to wait another cycle?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JamesPairo 

your friend put it Referral Code at activation then your will earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you refer to Public Mobile who enters your unique referral code in the referral code box during activation. Plus, your friend will receive a one-time credit of $10. 

they will applied within 72hr,,,

and after 72hr your friend not getting then need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%. and them will check it and Add for you.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Need Help? Let's chat.