cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earning Community Rewards

Ginni-Aemaan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone,

First of all thank you for helping me out. 

Next my question is basically how a community rewards work.

i know that you have to be in top 50% to earn $1/month funds and so on. I am also aware that we earn badges that increases our level and that every badge has a date on which it is earned.

But how does one achieve 50% and up and how to increase your level. What badges can you earn and some other helpful tips.

22 REPLIES 22

@Chris76 Read up on past posts and solutions.  Helping others is more rewarding but getting a Community award is a bonus.  There are other awards available like autopay saves you $2 if you register a credit or debit card.  Referrals can save you $1/ referral.  Loyalty award can save you money the longer you are a customer with PM.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reward-rules

@Chris76 wrote:

Good morning, I am a current Public Mobile customer and have been one for a little while and would like to take advantage of offers that Public Mobile has to offer.  I would like to be able to earn community rewards to start reducing my bill.  Can I enter different groups or maybe sign up for things?  I would like to know what I have to do?

Thanks,

Christine

@Chris76 

Here is a help article on community rewards:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

It is easier to earn the lower amounts per month. It takes a lot of time to earn the higher levels. As we joke on the community forum, you can likely earn more money collecting bottles and cans on the street then spending time here. Earning $20 is not reachable for most people, except for oracles (invite only). $15/month likely need to spend at least 2-3 hours everyday. Less than minimum wage if you average it out. 

If you like to help out and enjoy online community, then go for it. If you are trying to earn money via community rewards, it is not worth the time.

@Chris76 

Here's what I would recommend:

First of all, make sure to read recent threads and attempt to understand what Solutions worked for what questions.

Read through the get-help articles which will give you a broad range of information about standard questions customers pose.

Then, when a question is posed under the Topic thread, reply with your best effort keeping it precise and brief and non-judgemental, offering information which the person may not have thought of to help get them to a solution.

Keep an eye on follow-up information because usually the original poster (OP), will clarify some very important details to better allow the community to assist.

Chris76

Good morning, I am a current Public Mobile customer and have been one for a little while and would like to take advantage of offers that Public Mobile has to offer.  I would like to be able to earn community rewards to start reducing my bill.  Can I enter different groups or maybe sign up for things?  I would like to know what I have to do?

Thanks,

Christine

embrown1117
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Everyone, trying to figure out community rewards, any help is appreciated! 

Oana_S
Customer Support Agent

Hey there @Ginni-Aemaan,

You`ll be rewarded for the answers you give to other community members, on top of your Public Mobile rewards. You can find more information in general about Public Mobile rewards by following this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164?advanced...

Best regards and best of luck 🙂

@gordie7857 wrote:

trying to figure out the rewars as well any help

Community rewards are given for answering questions.  Try your best and you might earn discount at renewal.

gordie7857

trying to figure out the rewars as well any help

Mayellah

Thanks!!! You too... 

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mayellah wrote:

Figuring out how to earn rewards... And possibly sleep... 

@Mayellah 

Help out here..not hard to hit the 5$ mark...referrals help too..havea good night..

Mayellah

Figuring out how to earn rewards... And possibly sleep... 

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mayellah wrote:

That’s my plan!!! Thanks!!!

@Mayellah 

Whats your plan?😀

Mayellah

That’s my plan!!! Thanks!!!

michasmac

I didn't know the formula is kept a secret....another way PM is AWESOME!

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Always remember that quanlity of answer is better than quantity of post.

I would imagine that it the formula would have to be set up that way.  If it weren't, I could only imagine the amount of random posts.

bahaaelsayed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you,

Always remember that quanlity of answer is better than quantity of post.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Contribute for a month and you will get a handle on how it works.

The more active, higher the rank is.

Ginni-Aemaan

Thank you @stonechucker and @will13am

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Generally, the community reward is participation based.  They look at post count, bravos, solutions.  The formula is kept secret to prevent gaming the system.  

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

It’s a secret formula that nobody knows.  The best answer I can give you is to participate as often as you can by posting, bravos and keeping things positive.

The community is great.

Need Help? Let's chat.